Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle: Mrs Hinch never does giveaways!
Mrs Hinch: gives away 6 items from her full to the brim storage unit, garage and house to a mate

Including the sph2onge cloth which I'm assuming she hates because she hasn't mentioned it, and normally if she likes something she has to own 20 of them!
Six... cor you’d be gutted to be her mate wouldn’t you 🤣 I’d be gifting them out left, right and centre if it were me!
So bloody greedy.
She could easily do giveaways, raffles for charities etc but chooses to pay for a storage unit to hoard it all for her greedy self 🤬

Reactions: 14
After seeing her empty fridge, I know why she is always at her mums because she is too dumb to even buy food, all the zeflora has got to her head

Also, she made me feel SOOOO much better -- I work and can still fill up my fridge, heck even when I was off for a year I still had a full fridge............The only time my fridge was as empty as Mrs Hinch was when we bought it 😂

What nutrition is her baby getting?
Saaaame. I’m out of the house 12 hours a day (work and 2 hours commute each way) and i still manage to cook fresh from scratch every day I cook (husband and I share housework equally). Meal planning and a big weekly shop is not hard Hinchy. Someone introduce her to the fruit and veg aisle

Reactions: 10
It is not illegal.
It can’t be illegal but it’s bad practice. If you take a photo it’s inevitable that you’ll get people in the back ground however she was deliberately pointing out people which was wrong considering the size of her account.
If I’m taking a picture I’m going to put online I’m always careful not to get close ups of any children on it particularly but it’s impossible not to get people in the background.

Sorry but I need to vent! Twinkle little twit is really getting under my skin lately! What a tit stirring little witch. I’ve never seen someone who loves to have drama so much in all my life. Every few days she’s having murder with someone different like wtf is wrong with her? It’s like a cycle...she has trouble, she rants about it, she says she’s going to say no more about it, she posts positive quotes and BAM she has trouble again.

She seriously needs to grow up! And that’s coming from someone of a similar age who also has 2 kids.
Who is this twinkle?

Six... cor you’d be gutted to be her mate wouldn’t you 🤣 I’d be gifting them out left, right and centre if it were me!
So bloody greedy.
She could easily do giveaways, raffles for charities etc but chooses to pay for a storage unit to hoard it all for her greedy self 🤬
She’s probably planning on selling it all on eBay 😂

Reactions: 2
Did she eat dinner at her Mums and then stuff herself full of biscuits dipped in melted chocolate?
Or were they her actual dinner?

Reactions: 3
Did she eat dinner at her Mums and then stuff herself full of biscuits dipped in melted chocolate?
Or were they her actual dinner?
I think biscuits dipped In chocolate was her dinner! As she was walking into her Mums I’m sure she said she was popping in for a cuppa.

Reactions: 5
To follow on from last night I wonder if she'll have a nice large bowl of Coco Pops for breakfast.

Reactions: 2
It's very interesting that her account has been growing at the same rate for the last few months 220-230k a month. https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/mrshinchhome

You'd expect it to vary 🔎
There is something weird about her growth speed. Her insta fame is UK based, I compared her socialblade stats to Bear Grylls, I chose him as he's currently got 2 million Instagram followers too, he's known world wide but like Ms Hinch, its a niche interest area, but you'd expect him to have a pretty big reach. His stats are archived, thats due to the whole issue of Socialblade going down etc, but last year, his growth averaged around 1000 followers a day. Hinch averages 7500 a day. I smell bull 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
There is something weird about her growth speed. Her insta fame is mostly UK based, I compared her socialblade stats to Bear Grylls, I chose him as he's currently got 2 million Instagram followers too, he's known world wide but like Ms Hinch, its a niche interest area, but you'd expect him to have a pretty big reach. His stats are archived, thats due to the whole issue of Socialblade going down etc, but last year, his growth averaged around 1000 followers a day. Hinch averages 7500 a day. I smell bull 💩
Billie and Samantha fairs have 2 mild and they are tv reality starts with their own show. There’s something fishy about her followers. A lot of bots I think. Shame insta can’t do another sweep of getting rid of the fake account she would prob loose 500,000 followers. Mind you that eBay money is coming in useful to make her barmy army think she’s still popular

Here we go again 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how she would have gotten organic followers when initially starting her account as she hardly posted. Her account is based on story’s.

Her earlier posts have #followforfollow tags but they still wouldn’t have gotten her many followers and I know that using those tags puts brands off as it shows your following isn’t organic. So how the hell has she weasled her way to 2mil followers with a PR backing and all these brand deals 🙄 it’s all dodgy and it’s crazy how her army can’t see that

Reactions: 9
Does she watch her wedding every fricking week?
Put a sock in it (or minkay)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she watch her wedding every fricking week?
Put a sock in it (or minkay)
That is why I think she has designs on reality tv, she loves watching herself, and given how much she stories rather than posts to the grid, also loves the sound of her own voice. This woman is not the shy, anxiety ridden person she is portraying, she's an attention seeking exhibitionist. She goes into shops looking for her name, storying in public with a loud voice, she wants to be recognised.

Reactions: 27
That is why I think she has designs on reality tv, she loves watching herself, and given how much she stories rather than posts to the grid, also loves the sound of her own voice. This woman is not the shy, anxiety ridden person she is portraying, she's an attention seeking exhibitionist. She goes into shops looking for her name, storying in public with a loud voice, she wants to be recognised.
Her voice grates on me and her screech laugh what even is that?

Reactions: 8
I do like the gender revel but that bloody wedding man, seen like a million times now.

Reactions: 9
she's a marketing genius, or her team are. Advertising Cadbury chocolate and the fondue set just before mothers day and Easter! Her little story last night isn't at all intended to boost Cadbury sales is it. Or I'm I being cynical? Her account is run with military precision.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.