Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve heard that theyā€™ve sold it privately to someone on Instagram OR they were at least going to last time I checked. I know the rightmove thing takes ages to update as you have to wait for the land registry which can take several months, it isnā€™t instant
Sold Fir tree barn?

IMG_0819.jpeg
IMG_0820.jpeg

Absolutely nobody is asking about or wants to see your botched up, old, leather skinned body! Oh and nobody cares about your ā€œbeach walksā€ either!

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m surprised Gemma doesnā€™t have her own thread! Maybe itā€™s just me but I find her far too much, really opinionated and if people donā€™t agree with her opinion they surely have to be wrong.
I understand what she went through with her daughter is awful, really awful. But thereā€™s an edge to her, her replies on questions I just donā€™t like. Like no one could possibly understand anything because they havenā€™t been through what she has (regardless of their own struggle)

This has probably come from the gender disappointment stuff. Itā€™s a genuine thing and I think sheā€™s being a bit mean not recognising that.

sorry to derail thread šŸ¤£ just didnā€™t know where to put that mini rant!
I went through pretty similar to what Gemma did, 5 years ago and I find her so unbearable with it all. Like itā€™s never happened to anyone else and she has it worse. The way she writes too just agitates me. I wouldnā€™t wish for anyone to go through the loss of a child, but some people really use it in their favour and I feel sheā€™s the worst person to have it happen to them because everythingā€™s so over the top and itā€™s just something else to moan about or use for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus she needs to grow a thicker skin, if youā€™re going to brag all over Instagram then you have to expect that people will have their opinions.
---
And the person who sent the message is right, she is unbelievably cringe. The ā€˜just us being sillyā€™ pictures have me embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 3
The Leather faced cow just likes an excuse to brag!
---
They wonā€™t be able to get much business for their lodge if they leave insta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Must be some truth in that msg if he has closed his account!
Await her next post saying had loads of msgs off people begging me not to leave insta šŸ¤£

Must be some truth in that msg if he has closed his account!
Await her next post saying had loads of msgs off people begging me not to leave insta šŸ¤£
Yep like she did b4.

Perhaps he's embarrassed his own wife outed him to thousands of her followers. She's made some ppl maybe think less of him. She should have blocked and ignored not outed and ran.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the atmosphere on that holiday now šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø shouldnā€™t be parading her saggy leather body like a twit and attracting people to comment. Just switch your phone off and enjoy the holiday ffs.
Also why post your holiday updates in real time? Just letting people know youā€™re currently away from your houseā€¦ I never post anything until I get back. Clearly insta attention is more important than safety šŸ™„