Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lapping up the inbox flooding probably.

Think it affected him more than her. Even more so that he's deleted his and she's hanging around after making thier business known. Like it either upset u enough to leave or it didn't. Just made him look bad for nothing if she's staying put.

If ur happy on holiday and don't care for opinions then y even give it light.

Reactions: 3
Maybe the 1st photo is one 50lb down - 4 stone & another 4 stone to go, that’s an average 5lb a week over 10 weeks that’s a lot unless you have had help!
She’s deffo had weight loss surgery! She’s been alluding to it without saying! But so obvious. Saying things like this is all I could manage of my dinner etc

Reactions: 1
I get that the bigger you are the quicker the weight drops off but I agree that’s a lot in a short period of time. If she had help just own it. A lot of people struggle with weight, it’s nothing to be ashamed of if you got extra help

I get that the bigger you are the quicker the weight drops off but I agree that’s a lot in a short period of time. If she had help just own it. A lot of people struggle with weight, it’s nothing to be ashamed of if you got extra help
Unpopular opinion but weight loss surgery is something to be ashamed of, if you’ve gotten to this point whilst being a mother of three you absolutely should be ashamed.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She’s deffo had weight loss surgery! She’s been alluding to it without saying! But so obvious. Saying things like this is all I could manage of my dinner etc
She has. She’s just commented on a post on Facebook and said she’s been to turkey and had surgery

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s not being glamourised at all talking about how nice the hotel by the beach was 🙄

Reactions: 2