Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? What does she mean she doesn’t let him this close very often
---
Oh dear… does anyone know anything about the cheating part?
I need to know the full SP on how Mr FTB cheated on this brown leather sofa of a woman. Anybody have any details?

Reactions: 2
she’s posted on her story tonight that a family is staying at their lodge. She didn’t mention that the family happens to be her son

Reactions: 1
What’s with the low price? How bad is the area? The house next door to me recently sold for well over half a million, granted it has a pool but it’s much smaller than the barn.
It’s quite Rural so you would want to be there as there’s nothing around it. Plus I think it’s semi detached with another barn the other side call Tate Barn.

I came here to ask if people thought it was the fakes she was selling! Cheeky cow!!

Splurged just shy of 4k on another dining table coz the other new one didn't sit right with her? Wow.

She didn’t spend almost 4k on that table? It’s awful and it absolutely does not go with the wood flooring

Reactions: 1

There could be a hundred and one reasons why someone has had to pull out of buying a house. She’s such a cunt to slag them off online! I’m sure she can still afford to move without the barn having been sold.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2665822
There could be a hundred and one reasons why someone has had to pull out of buying a house. She’s such a cunt to slag them off online! I’m sure she can still afford to move without the barn having been sold.
‘Devastating’

Her Own Son and Daughter in Law pulled out of a house move pretty last minute when they lost their Daughter, has she completely forgotten that? The whole lot of them are so self absorbed.

Reactions: 12