Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
What’s she gonna do with all them sausage rolls ? Surely they wouldn’t be nice after being frozen?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Teawithme

Chatty Member
I’m roaringggg my partners watching a video of a guy dressed in DJK clothing going about Belfast trying to flog one of their vouchers for £1 etc and all of the wee fellas said no 😂😂😂😂 one wee lad bought it for 50p!!!!

• Haha

uppawhaaa

I don’t understand the appeal with his clothing brand. It’s so expensive. 70 for a tshirt! £65 for shorts!
Because they started going out when she was 16 and he was 22? He groomed her - he was an adult and she was a child. And honestly it shows - she does everything for him and as you said, made being his wife her entire personality. She doesn't know who she is as an adult woman without him.
ohhhh I didn’t know this. That’s an issue for sure

dickyticker

I did wonder how they have so much money, surely one little clothing brand can’t be paying for 2 range rovers and that house?
Company is in her name but they must be I debt again there’s just no way they can justify the lifestyle.

He is either selfish or thick as champ to continue living the high life when being declared bankrupt again

That “meal prep” took some hard graft… breaking seals and pulling tin rings 🤣🤮😂 could she not even make her own spud ffs… praise for basics. And those fucking one use aluminium foil trays. Does she actually think she’s a chef spec? 🤦🏽‍

it’s the lifestyle and then not even the Heinz beans… it’s the value beans… make your minds up big spenders😭
I really want to know how long she’s cooking it if she’s putting it in the oven before work. Surely it’s just a 40 min heat through job

• Haha

chunky1983

She acts like he's a prize. He's got the beadiest mole eyes I've ever seen. And the way she talks about him being big and tall. He's a big daft ICK.
Seems like he's thick as a donkey's Walt. Must be judging by the amount of times he's been bankrupt.

• Haha

chunky1983

Didn't know a sausage roll could be insane? Just look burnt at the bottom to me.

• Haha

laylamich_

His second bankruptcy he cleared off owing roughly £1m in unpaid VAT and Covid loans — declared insolvent just after a bounce back loan and CBILS loan. Convenient eh?

taxpayers money and zero shame. Just start up and go again — all public domain info from CH
I did wonder how they have so much money, surely one little clothing brand can’t be paying for 2 range rovers and that house?

• Wow
Reactions: 2