Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chunky1983

It is rotten. We went about 2 months ago after seeing everyone rave about it on social media, I love buffalo wings and it was stinking. Doesnt help it's literally a bunch of 16/17 yr olds doing it all.
So when she says "insane" or "1000 outa 10" or whatever shite she comes of with, we know she's very easily impressed or she's bullshitting.
Such a basic bitch on all levels.

Reactions: 5

cill2019

VIP Member
It is rotten. We went about 2 months ago after seeing everyone rave about it on social media, I love buffalo wings and it was stinking. Doesnt help it's literally a bunch of 16/17 yr olds doing it all.
So when she says "insane" or "1000 outa 10" or whatever shite she comes of with, we know she's very easily impressed or she's bullshitting.
That “1000 out of 10” absolutely grinds my gears! It’s so childish but then she never grew up before Jeremy came along 🤢

• Haha

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Has anyone seen those cringey videos on the business Facebook were he shouts at the camera and the person videoing is shaking the camera like a mad person?

• Haha
  • Sick

danbamdan

Why is 11yr olds wearing fake tan and belly button piercings or am I now old? I don’t know any that young with the fake tan slapped on

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Why is she not meal prepping on the week when she isn't home to cook...make it make sense 🙈

Also her scrambled egg looks like rubber 🤣

• Haha

Shall64

Chatty Member
Do they have any friends at all? They seem incredibly co-dependent and seem to live in each others pockets 24/7.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Omg did she really say that!? Mortified.
Yip one of the videos yday on TT. Think its the day 2 in London. It's near the start of it. It's even more cringe than that when she says it.
Then another 2 random videos. 1 of the 2 of them eating Wings on the bed and then another of his stupid face flinching as they eat their lunch, which was supposed to be hilarious but it's actually rare.

• Haha
  • Wow

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Also anyone see him outside Buckingham Palace, shouting into her camera about the DJK sale 🤣🤣🤣 absolute whoppers the pair of them. All fur coat, no knickers.

• Haha

danbamdan

God does she think anyone is interested. No harm to her but she is absolute munt
She was doing skincare in some video I seen earlier and the skin on her nose is so so bad… like an elderly man, thick and bumpy/lumpy texture.

What’s up with that? Expensive AF treatments and potions but skin texture shocking for early 30’s

like do you ever see her tagged pics? They should help her with her nose instead of injections in her cheek and chin and everywhere else trying to hide it 💩

---
She’s an absolute bore with that chefs kiss and INSANEEEE used over and over. Wanker 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
The constant “flexing” - “who needs groceries giveaway” to give back to all those in need feeling the pinch feeding kids, as she’s a mum and “gets it”

The subtle brag spending £80 on lunch takeout and leaving receipt in is woeful 😂

just eat your food and give over 🫣
Exactly it's brag, brag, not so humble brag.
But yet as you say, she thinks £100 will make a difference to her peasant followers.
Why oh why does social media give arseholes like these uns platforms where they think they're famous or above the rest of us? It's so annoying. If the internet went down, you'd be cleaning your house and videoing it for your dog.
---
The constant “flexing” - “who needs groceries giveaway” to give back to all those in need feeling the pinch feeding kids, as she’s a mum and “gets it”

The subtle brag spending £80 on lunch takeout and leaving receipt in is woeful 😂

just eat your food and give over 🫣
Exactly it's brag, brag, not so humble brag.
But yet as you say, she thinks £100 will make a difference to her peasant followers.
Why oh why does social media give arseholes like these uns platforms where they think they're famous or above the rest of us? It's so annoying. If the internet went down, you'd be cleaning your house and videoing it for your dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 4