Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
In her tiktok of today's "date day" he is parked in a disabled space. Maybe he has a blue badge? 🙈
Jesus Christ!

I’m beginning to thinks she needs to give poor Chester a break and put the rest of the family on ‘brain training’

Mutt is the smartest of them all & deserves a wee break!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

danbamdan

That “meal prep” took some hard graft… breaking seals and pulling tin rings 🤣🤮😂 could she not even make her own spud ffs… praise for basics. And those fucking one use aluminium foil trays. Does she actually think she’s a chef spec? 🤦🏽‍

it’s the lifestyle and then not even the Heinz beans… it’s the value beans… make your minds up big spenders😭

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

oliviaxxx

Because they started going out when she was 16 and he was 22? He groomed her - he was an adult and she was a child. And honestly it shows - she does everything for him and as you said, made being his wife her entire personality. She doesn't know who she is as an adult woman without him.

• Wow
  • Sick

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
It’s all just a pile of shit this meal prep bullshit, And especially when you are using ready mash, sausages and tins of beans 😝

Just make it the next day!

Begs the question how spoilt entitled and useless are the other adults in the home.
incapable of doing that themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

dickyticker

• Haha
Reactions: 8

dickyticker

That “meal prep” took some hard graft… breaking seals and pulling tin rings 🤣🤮😂 could she not even make her own spud ffs… praise for basics. And those fucking one use aluminium foil trays. Does she actually think she’s a chef spec? 🤦🏽‍

it’s the lifestyle and then not even the Heinz beans… it’s the value beans… make your minds up big spenders😭
Jesus 😂 it's like something you'd cook for a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Chattykathy22

I am delighted to see this thread. I cannot stand the girl. I get the bus to work just up from their shop. The two dickheads park their big range rovers in the only two disabled spaces every day.
Also the title of this thread couldn’t be more spot on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Teawithme

Chatty Member
Her home isn’t anything special it’s a typical home. Grey everywhere, glass doors 🤮 and them painting of the dog in the livingroom and Prada pictures make me dry heave

• Haha

pixielott

I did laugh when she said they were going to London for Father’s Day… yeah without your kids?! Bit strange if it’s actually Father’s Day you are wanting to celebrate. She does a lot at the weekends without her kids too - always running about after David but the kids nowhere to be seen.

also you are not Ryan’s mum.

also you did not build your house.

also the sexual references in some of your videos are cringe.

• Haha
They are both parked In disabled spots constantly, I see it with my own eyes 4 out of 5 mornings a week. If it’s not disabled spots it’s parent and baby spots..I highly doubt both have a blue badge
Nothing says entitlement more than parking in a disabled space without a blue badge

• Sick