Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixielott

I did laugh when she said they were going to London for Father’s Day… yeah without your kids?! Bit strange if it’s actually Father’s Day you are wanting to celebrate. She does a lot at the weekends without her kids too - always running about after David but the kids nowhere to be seen.

also you are not Ryan’s mum.

also you did not build your house.

also the sexual references in some of your videos are cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

pixielott

It’s not something to be proud of “he’s going to have problems with this one” 🙈🙈🙈 or how about encourage your daughter to look more like an 11 year old?

• Sick

cill2019

VIP Member
The house looks fairly standard to me - nothing special about it.
Not sure about the range rovers - am not sure he’d qualify for finance with his history.
How dare you, that’s their dream home that they built with their own 2 hands and designed and everything 😜😜

• Haha

Spilltheteatome

That “meal prep” took some hard graft… breaking seals and pulling tin rings 🤣🤮😂 could she not even make her own spud ffs… praise for basics. And those fucking one use aluminium foil trays. Does she actually think she’s a chef spec? 🤦🏽‍

it’s the lifestyle and then not even the Heinz beans… it’s the value beans… make your minds up big spenders😭
It really irks me how much single use stuff she uses for meal preps, like invest in reusable glass dishes when it's something you do every single week. Also has she not got a big roasting dish for her oven in that fancy kitchen?

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Seems like he's thick as a donkey's Walt. Must be judging by the amount of times he's been bankrupt.
His son must be thick as champ to if he can’t get his own holiday bits & pieces, her on asking his TikTok aunties for advice.

God give me strength!
If the wee bollocks can go on his own holiday he can do his own shopping!

is she going to do meal prep for him to take with him or will she just ring ahead and do all his table bookings & menu selections remotely 😜

• Haha

dickyticker

I’m near sure I rem her saying they’ve actually bankrupt twice?? Alwayssss the ones who come up smelling of roses and end up living a life of ‘luxury’
Thats true, he went insolvent again in 2022, he shouldn’t be allowed to run a bath let alone a business with his record.

He said the first time was when he was 23 or 24 when he was expecting a second kid with her, so if he’s 39 now then shes claiming to be 34 then do the maths and it all looks very creepy

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

cill2019

VIP Member
He wasn’t dropping her off. She panned round to his car and it was parked with no one in it then next frame he was in the drivers seat. Plus she was obviously parked on double yellows because it was double yellows on the side he was parked on, so my conclusion is they are both twats

• Heart
  • Haha

chunky1983

The constant “flexing” - “who needs groceries giveaway” to give back to all those in need feeling the pinch feeding kids, as she’s a mum and “gets it”

The subtle brag spending £80 on lunch takeout and leaving receipt in is woeful 😂

just eat your food and give over 🫣
I'm sure some of their debtors would appreciate their money back instead of shopping.

• Heart

dickyticker

In her tiktok of today's "date day" he is parked in a disabled space. Maybe he has a blue badge? 🙈
Do they give out blue badges for being terrible with money you get made bankrupt twice. Bankrupts driving Range Rovers they should be made to drive Reliant Robins.

Honestly where do they get the money for all this splashing out? Jeremy Beadle isn't bringing it home

Last edited:
  • Haha

omaghgosh

His second bankruptcy he cleared off owing roughly £1m in unpaid VAT and Covid loans — declared insolvent just after a bounce back loan and CBILS loan. Convenient eh?

taxpayers money and zero shame. Just start up and go again — all public domain info from CH

• Wow
  • Angry

dickyticker

State of him. Also why is there always washing hanging all around her house??
That birthday reel is rare as you can get

Louis Vuitton
Expensive coffee machine
Expensive bakery
Expensive Coffee

Honestly these folk haven't learnt a thing from being made bankrupt twice.

dickyticker

I don’t understand the appeal with his clothing brand. It’s so expensive. 70 for a tshirt! £65 for shorts!

ohhhh I didn’t know this. That’s an issue for sure
David James Kerr aka DJK started off with a chippie called For God and Ulster in Ballyhackamore and another called Chippie Ar La somewhere up the west, it had a Gerry Adams burger and Ian Paisley supper and that sort of themed shite. It was massive failure and he ended up bankrupt and he owed creditors tens of thousands possible hundreds of thousands of pounds.

He then started selling clothes for chavs like Goose Island, Moncler, Stone Island Marina etc £200 t-shirts, £1000 jackets etc again he still owed a lot of money so he started his own brand DJK selling cheap shit for inflated prices.

Now if you look up his current businesses they are registered in his wife's name or else an insolvency agent in Newtownards. They continue live in luxury. No idea how they do it.

• Sick
  • Angry