Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Why does she refer to him as DJK, fuck me they really think they are something.
She may hope in 5 or 6 yrs, her 11 yr doesn't become a step-up to some rotters kid.
Also the "INSANE" she always says, reminds me of that rat Brittany Miller on TikTok with her "UNREAL" she cooks basic bitch food aswell.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

cill2019

VIP Member
Wee Jeremy treating the wife to a day out, lovely!🤣

On a side note the plait in her hair gives me the ick now knowing her met her when she was wearing a school uniform
---
I am delighted to see this thread. I cannot stand the girl. I get the bus to work just up from their shop. The two dickheads park their big range rovers in the only two disabled spaces every day.
Also the title of this thread couldn’t be more spot on 😂😂😂
Report them! Absolutely grinds my gears people that do this

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Wing it isn't even nice 😕
It is rotten. We went about 2 months ago after seeing everyone rave about it on social media, I love buffalo wings and it was stinking. Doesnt help it's literally a bunch of 16/17 yr olds doing it all.
So when she says "insane" or "1000 outa 10" or whatever shite she comes of with, we know she's very easily impressed or she's bullshitting.

• Haha

Shall64

Chatty Member
I did wonder how they have so much money, surely one little clothing brand can’t be paying for 2 range rovers and that house?
The house looks fairly standard to me - nothing special about it.
Not sure about the range rovers - am not sure he’d qualify for finance with his history.

Spilltheteatome

Her home isn’t anything special it’s a typical home. Grey everywhere, glass doors 🤮 and them painting of the dog in the livingroom and Prada pictures make me dry heave
To me it doesn't look homely for kids, the living room is very sterile looking

sunshinex80

Melters… doesn’t matter if it’s quick or not but we all clearly know use regularly park in the disabled bays - twats
100% shouldn’t be there at all, but it did look as if parked as she had enough time to take a pic and didn’t look like anyone was in the driving seat. The space should be kept clear at all times unless occupied by a blue badge holder

and you get a blue badge for mobility reasons and if he is able to walk all round London and take the dog for long walks then he doesn’t have the required mobility needs that would entitle him to a blue badge

Reactions: 3

chunky1983

Number one. Who gives a fk about your routine between 7 and 9 am. Also why the fk do people go on about coffee as if it's heroine or some shit.

Screenshot_20240625_164746_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3