Mrs david James Kerr … someone call the 1920s we have a housewife to return to there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% shouldn’t be there at all, but it did look as if parked as she had enough time to take a pic and didn’t look like anyone was in the driving seat. The space should be kept clear at all times unless occupied by a blue badge holder

and you get a blue badge for mobility reasons and if he is able to walk all round London and take the dog for long walks then he doesn’t have the required mobility needs that would entitle him to a blue badge
I have a blue badge and don’t have mobility issues…

I have a blue badge and don’t have mobility issues…
They are both parked In disabled spots constantly, I see it with my own eyes 4 out of 5 mornings a week. If it’s not disabled spots it’s parent and baby spots..I highly doubt both have a blue badge

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn't know a sausage roll could be insane? Just look burnt at the bottom to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are both parked In disabled spots constantly, I see it with my own eyes 4 out of 5 mornings a week. If it’s not disabled spots it’s parent and baby spots..I highly doubt both have a blue badge
Nothing says entitlement more than parking in a disabled space without a blue badge

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh I know they think they are so entitled. I’m saying I dont have mobility issues but still have a blue badge

Reactions: 1
Number one. Who gives a fk about your routine between 7 and 9 am. Also why the fk do people go on about coffee as if it's heroine or some tit.

Screenshot_20240625_164746_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That meal prep does my tits in - how much easier is it to just make a flipping dinner each evening!

I get the benefits of maybe prepping veg, I often do that at weekends so I can grab it in the evening. No peeling or slicing just chuck it in to what I’m cooking.
We also make a lot of dinners where leftovers can be upcycled for a ‘same but different’ meal the next day.

It would turn my stomach looking at all those TV dinners in the fridge.

Reactions: 2
God does she think anyone is interested. No harm to her but she is absolute munt
She was doing skincare in some video I seen earlier and the skin on her nose is so so bad… like an elderly man, thick and bumpy/lumpy texture.

What’s up with that? Expensive AF treatments and potions but skin texture shocking for early 30’s

like do you ever see her tagged pics? They should help her with her nose instead of injections in her cheek and chin and everywhere else trying to hide it 💩

---
She’s an absolute bore with that chefs kiss and INSANEEEE used over and over. Wanker 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s not something to be proud of “he’s going to have problems with this one” 🙈🙈🙈 or how about encourage your daughter to look more like an 11 year old?

• Sick
Reactions: 7