Mrs david James Kerr … someone call the 1920s we have a housewife to return to there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of him. Also why is there always washing hanging all around her house??
That birthday reel is rare as you can get

Louis Vuitton
Expensive coffee machine
Expensive bakery
Expensive Coffee

Honestly these folk haven't learnt a thing from being made bankrupt twice.

Reactions: 6
That “meal prep” took some hard graft… breaking seals and pulling tin rings 🤣🤮😂 could she not even make her own spud ffs… praise for basics. And those bleeping one use aluminium foil trays. Does she actually think she’s a chef spec? 🤦🏽‍

it’s the lifestyle and then not even the Heinz beans… it’s the value beans… make your minds up big spenders😭

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That “meal prep” took some hard graft… breaking seals and pulling tin rings 🤣🤮😂 could she not even make her own spud ffs… praise for basics. And those bleeping one use aluminium foil trays. Does she actually think she’s a chef spec? 🤦🏽‍

it’s the lifestyle and then not even the Heinz beans… it’s the value beans… make your minds up big spenders😭
It really irks me how much single use stuff she uses for meal preps, like invest in reusable glass dishes when it's something you do every single week. Also has she not got a big roasting dish for her oven in that fancy kitchen?

• Sick
Reactions: 6

I really want to know how long she’s cooking it if she’s putting it in the oven before work. Surely it’s just a 40 min heat through job

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s all just a pile of tit this meal prep bullshit, And especially when you are using ready mash, sausages and tins of beans 😝

Just make it the next day!

Begs the question how spoilt entitled and useless are the other adults in the home.
incapable of doing that themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Jesus 😂 it's like something you'd cook for a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they have any friends at all? They seem incredibly co-dependent and seem to live in each others pockets 24/7.

Reactions: 5
I am delighted to see this thread. I cannot stand the girl. I get the bus to work just up from their shop. The two dickheads park their big range rovers in the only two disabled spaces every day.
Also the title of this thread couldn’t be more spot on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wee Jeremy treating the wife to a day out, lovely!🤣

On a side note the plait in her hair gives me the ick now knowing her met her when she was wearing a school uniform
---
I am delighted to see this thread. I cannot stand the girl. I get the bus to work just up from their shop. The two dickheads park their big range rovers in the only two disabled spaces every day.
Report them! Absolutely grinds my gears people that do this

Reactions: 4
In her tiktok of today's "date day" he is parked in a disabled space. Maybe he has a blue badge? 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 2