Mrs david James Kerr … someone call the 1920s we have a housewife to return to there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also anyone see him outside Buckingham Palace, shouting into her camera about the DJK sale 🤣🤣🤣 absolute whoppers the pair of them. All fur coat, no knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is 11yr olds wearing fake tan and belly button piercings or am I now old? I don’t know any that young with the fake tan slapped on

She is practically pimping an 11yr old out like an object with sharing images like that.
That is absolutely disgusting, using her child as click bait 🤢

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The constant “flexing” - “who needs groceries giveaway” to give back to all those in need feeling the pinch feeding kids, as she’s a mum and “gets it”

The subtle brag spending £80 on lunch takeout and leaving receipt in is woeful 😂

just eat your food and give over 🫣
Exactly it's brag, brag, not so humble brag.
But yet as you say, she thinks £100 will make a difference to her peasant followers.
Why oh why does social media give arseholes like these uns platforms where they think they're famous or above the rest of us? It's so annoying. If the internet went down, you'd be cleaning your house and videoing it for your dog.
---
The constant “flexing” - “who needs groceries giveaway” to give back to all those in need feeling the pinch feeding kids, as she’s a mum and “gets it”

The subtle brag spending £80 on lunch takeout and leaving receipt in is woeful 😂

Exactly it's brag, brag, not so humble brag.
But yet as you say, she thinks £100 will make a difference to her peasant followers.
Why oh why does social media give arseholes like these uns platforms where they think they're famous or above the rest of us? It's so annoying. If the internet went down, you'd be cleaning your house and videoing it for your dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I'm sure some of their debtors would appreciate their money back instead of shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wing it isn't even nice 😕
It is rotten. We went about 2 months ago after seeing everyone rave about it on social media, I love buffalo wings and it was stinking. Doesnt help it's literally a bunch of 16/17 yr olds doing it all.
So when she says "insane" or "1000 outa 10" or whatever shite she comes of with, we know she's very easily impressed or she's bullshitting.

• Haha
It is rotten. We went about 2 months ago after seeing everyone rave about it on social media, I love buffalo wings and it was stinking. Doesnt help it's literally a bunch of 16/17 yr olds doing it all.
So when she says "insane" or "1000 outa 10" or whatever shite she comes of with, we know she's very easily impressed or she's bullshitting.
Such a basic witch on all levels.

That “1000 out of 10” absolutely grinds my gears! It’s so childish but then she never grew up before Jeremy came along 🤢

• Haha
His second bankruptcy he cleared off owing roughly £1m in unpaid VAT and Covid loans — declared insolvent just after a bounce back loan and CBILS loan. Convenient eh?

taxpayers money and zero shame. Just start up and go again — all public domain info from CH

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
His second bankruptcy he cleared off owing roughly £1m in unpaid VAT and Covid loans — declared insolvent just after a bounce back loan and CBILS loan. Convenient eh?

taxpayers money and zero shame. Just start up and go again — all public domain info from CH
I did wonder how they have so much money, surely one little clothing brand can’t be paying for 2 range rovers and that house?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I did wonder how they have so much money, surely one little clothing brand can’t be paying for 2 range rovers and that house?
The house looks fairly standard to me - nothing special about it.
Not sure about the range rovers - am not sure he’d qualify for finance with his history.

The house looks fairly standard to me - nothing special about it.
Not sure about the range rovers - am not sure he’d qualify for finance with his history.
How dare you, that’s their dream home that they built with their own 2 hands and designed and everything 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7