Mrs david James Kerr … someone call the 1920s we have a housewife to return to there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her tiktok of today's "date day" he is parked in a disabled space. Maybe he has a blue badge? 🙈
what are the chances that both of them have a blue badge? Il keep my eyes peeled when they next park in them, unless she reads this and gains a conscious

Reactions: 3
He reminds me of Jeremy Beadle 🤣
---

It’s so funny she claims they built the house….. a semi detached in a housing estate 🤣🤣
I had to unfollow her.. massive melt!
How on earth can she say they built the house??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
In her tiktok of today's "date day" he is parked in a disabled space. Maybe he has a blue badge? 🙈
Jesus Christ!

I’m beginning to thinks she needs to give poor Chester a break and put the rest of the family on ‘brain training’

Mutt is the smartest of them all & deserves a wee break!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said in her how we met video that she was 17 and he was 21, did she lie about it then??

Reactions: 2
Why is she not meal prepping on the week when she isn't home to cook...make it make sense 🙈

Also her scrambled egg looks like rubber 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do they give out blue badges for being terrible with money you get made bankrupt twice. Bankrupts driving Range Rovers they should be made to drive Reliant Robins.

Honestly where do they get the money for all this splashing out? Jeremy Beadle isn't bringing it home

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Melters… doesn’t matter if it’s quick or not but we all clearly know use regularly park in the disabled bays - twats
100% shouldn’t be there at all, but it did look as if parked as she had enough time to take a pic and didn’t look like anyone was in the driving seat. The space should be kept clear at all times unless occupied by a blue badge holder

and you get a blue badge for mobility reasons and if he is able to walk all round London and take the dog for long walks then he doesn’t have the required mobility needs that would entitle him to a blue badge

Reactions: 3
He wasn’t dropping her off. She panned round to his car and it was parked with no one in it then next frame he was in the drivers seat. Plus she was obviously parked on double yellows because it was double yellows on the side he was parked on, so my conclusion is they are both twats

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6