Mrs david James Kerr … someone call the 1920s we have a housewife to return to there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the appeal with his clothing brand. It’s so expensive. 70 for a tshirt! £65 for shorts!

ohhhh I didn’t know this. That’s an issue for sure
David James Kerr aka DJK started off with a chippie called For God and Ulster in Ballyhackamore and another called Chippie Ar La somewhere up the west, it had a Gerry Adams burger and Ian Paisley supper and that sort of themed shite. It was massive failure and he ended up bankrupt and he owed creditors tens of thousands possible hundreds of thousands of pounds.

He then started selling clothes for chavs like Goose Island, Moncler, Stone Island Marina etc £200 t-shirts, £1000 jackets etc again he still owed a lot of money so he started his own brand DJK selling cheap tit for inflated prices.

Now if you look up his current businesses they are registered in his wife's name or else an insolvency agent in Newtownards. They continue live in luxury. No idea how they do it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
David James Kerr aka DJK started off with a chippie called For God and Ulster in Ballyhackamore and another called Chippie Ar La somewhere up the west, it had a Gerry Adams burger and Ian Paisley supper and that sort of themed shite. It was massive failure and he ended up bankrupt and he owed creditors tens of thousands possible hundreds of thousands of pounds.

He then started selling clothes for chavs like Goose Island, Moncler, Stone Island Marina etc £200 t-shirts, £1000 jackets etc again he still owed a lot of money so he started his own brand DJK selling cheap tit for inflated prices.

Now if you look up his current businesses they are registered in his wife's name or else an insolvency agent in Newtownards. They continue live in luxury. No idea how they do it.
I’m near sure I rem her saying they’ve actually bankrupt twice?? Alwayssss the ones who come up smelling of roses and end up living a life of ‘luxury’

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain the ridiculous dog collar when she then uses a chain lead?

Reactions: 1
I’m near sure I rem her saying they’ve actually bankrupt twice?? Alwayssss the ones who come up smelling of roses and end up living a life of ‘luxury’
Thats true, he went insolvent again in 2022, he shouldn’t be allowed to run a bath let alone a business with his record.

He said the first time was when he was 23 or 24 when he was expecting a second kid with her, so if he’s 39 now then shes claiming to be 34 then do the maths and it all looks very creepy

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
I did laugh when she said they were going to London for Father’s Day… yeah without your kids?! Bit strange if it’s actually Father’s Day you are wanting to celebrate. She does a lot at the weekends without her kids too - always running about after David but the kids nowhere to be seen.

also you are not Ryan’s mum.

also you did not build your house.

also the sexual references in some of your videos are cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She acts like he's a prize. He's got the beadiest mole eyes I've ever seen. And the way she talks about him being big and tall. He's a big daft ICK.
Seems like he's thick as a donkey's Walt. Must be judging by the amount of times he's been bankrupt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems like he's thick as a donkey's Walt. Must be judging by the amount of times he's been bankrupt.
His son must be thick as champ to if he can’t get his own holiday bits & pieces, her on asking his TikTok aunties for advice.

God give me strength!
If the wee bollocks can go on his own holiday he can do his own shopping!

is she going to do meal prep for him to take with him or will she just ring ahead and do all his table bookings & menu selections remotely 😜

• Haha
Has anyone seen those cringey videos on the business Facebook were he shouts at the camera and the person videoing is shaking the camera like a mad person?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her home isn’t anything special it’s a typical home. Grey everywhere, glass doors 🤮 and them painting of the dog in the livingroom and Prada pictures make me dry heave

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her home isn’t anything special it’s a typical home. Grey everywhere, glass doors 🤮 and them painting of the dog in the livingroom and Prada pictures make me dry heave
To me it doesn't look homely for kids, the living room is very sterile looking

Reactions: 4