Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about that family planner she had? Couldn't possibly put her fat club class on it now could she 😄 ah Bav you're such a tosser

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Touting Kelloggs snack bars as a great after school snack or tea/dinner in her poor kids world.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Agressive stories - she’s deffo out of target and hates the fact that everyone knows it even tho she chose to tell us all 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Well that's why she doesn't want to be linked to slimming world with kelloggs and smarties today. Although if they are stupid enough to think that she is an influencer and will encourage sales 😂

Reactions: 6
I am baffled. I thought it was her mother! I only scrolled past quickly but jesus christ. I'm 4 years older than her if someone mistook me for a 50-odd year old I'd be horrified. It's the hair and the clothes though, she ages herself SO MUCH.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.