Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here after seeing the Rude Food post !! Actually shows her name as well. Brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wants to start planning Christmas 2021 after last year's tit show, did see most of her family?did she have plenty to eat and drink? A safe warm roof over her and her children's head? Plenty of presents?financial security? If she answered yes to any of these then duck right off Bav you gurning piece of burnt butternut squash.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she embarrassing her son by telling everyone he wears a nappy at night?
poor kid why the duck do that to him! Some things can be done privately!
my niece had similar issues and she would have been mortified as she was so embarrassed by it. Thank god he’s got teeth growing though!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
poor kid why the duck do that to him! Some things can be done privately!
my niece had similar issues and she would have been mortified as she was so embarrassed by it. Thank god he’s got teeth growing though!
I can't imagine airing that about my kids,what mother would do that?

Reactions: 11
Why is she embarrassing her son by telling everyone he wears a nappy at night?
I was thinking that. I hope as he gets older she thinks about deleting stuff like that. Imagine if kids get hold of that information. I can’t believe she gives herself more privacy than the kids.

• Sad
Absolutely no need to disclose that to anyone, let alone thousands of people on social media. Poor little guy. My son is 7 and he’s already telling me he doesn’t want his photo taken to send to his own Nana, but I respect that.

Thank god his teeth are coming through but can see why they took so long. Poor kid has his mum and grans teeth.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.