Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other comments saying the people commenting are just jealous.

Why is that always the go to? 😂 Who is jealous of an awful haircut? 😂😂😂
I don’t get that either. What could we possibly be jealous of?? No, it’s just pure honesty, it’s a terrible hair cut and I would have sent my kid straight back into the hairdressers for them to fix free of charge!! However, we are talking about old Lego hair here, she has no idea about having a good hair cut so why are we surprised when it comes to her kid’s? Also, after having a cut blow dry (which is a lovely treat for her little girl), why not ask them to curl her hair as well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was trying to work out if it looks uneven because she has put it forward over both shoulders to show it off as in the video it looks even?

Either way, it doesn't have a high standard if Bev thinks it looks good, she thinks her own hair looks good so it doesn't say much.

I can see her settling for a tit cut to be fair because C has a better head of hair than she does she's probably jealous

Reactions: 6
I was trying to work out if it looks uneven because she has put it forward over both shoulders to show it off as in the video it looks even?

Either way, it doesn't have a high standard if Bev thinks it looks good, she thinks her own hair looks good so it doesn't say much.

I can see her settling for a tit cut to be fair because C has a better head of hair than she does she's probably jealous
Or she got the cut for free, in return for tagging the hairdresser

Reactions: 3
I know someone else who has had their hair done at the same place, totally underwhelmed by the transformation. I don't mean to be be mean (I'm a lurker on here and never post) but the work is a shockingly bad standard

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know someone else who has had their hair done at the same place, totally underwhelmed by the transformation. I don't mean to be be mean (I'm a lurker on here and never post) but the work is a shockingly bad standard
We weren't wrong then! Do we think butternut Bav had a freebie? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Corse we weren't wrong! We can't pretend we see something we don't!
It was tit.
She probably knows it was tit.
Corse it was free!
I dunno, she walks around with that hair and freely shows people pics of the shithole she lives in😬 I'd love her level of delusion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The photo and video of Connie have been removed from the hairdresser’s insta tagged photos 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s gone very quiet since the hair cut incident and the rude food pictures. I wonder if she is reconsidering her Instagram presence. Just joking! It’s Bav, she loves herself far too much to not post about how wonderful she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.