Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really sad she never seems to spend quality time with the kids. They are playing in the garden whilst she makes more tat.

Reactions: 7
What kind of grown woman hides bleeping stickers from their child, I mean what is she planning on doing with it that she can’t give it to the child 🤷🏻‍♀️
In fact what kind of grown woman sits around neglecting her children to make stickers!! I haven’t played with stickers since I was about 10 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What kind of grown woman hides bleeping stickers from their child, I mean what is she planning on doing with it that she can’t give it to the child 🤷🏻‍♀️
In fact what kind of grown woman sits around neglecting her children to make stickers!! I haven’t played with stickers since I was about 10 🤦🏻‍♀️
Poor kids. She doesn't give two shits about them.

Reactions: 5
I definitely would not want to take credit for them Yorkshire puddings if you can call them that 😐 they look solid. No wonder Austin’s teeth haven’t grown. Probably chipped away as they were growing on her burnt offerings

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The list of Connie’s jobs is awful, she’s only 6 isn’t she?
Jack’s toilet isn’t that the cat? I wouldn’t expect my 13 year old to clean up a pissy cat tray coz i can’t be arsed let alone a 6 year old

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The list of Connie’s jobs is awful, she’s only 6 isn’t she?
thats made me so cross🤬 clean jack’s toilet, wash their clothes, empty the bins. She’s so bleeping horrible. She needs to get her arse out of that bleeping shes of hers and do the bastard chores herself. I’m all for kids pitching in at that age- but I’m talking about helping with the washing up or clearing the table after dinner 🤬🤬

• Sad
Poor Connie. My kids empty the dishwasher, make their beds and pull the bins in and out on bin day. Who asks their 6 year old to clear a cat litter tray and wash their own clothes?? I'm angry and so sad for those children.
Also Bav, your Yorkshire puddings look shite so I wouldnt bother bragging about them.

thats made me so cross🤬 clean jack’s toilet, wash their clothes, empty the bins. She’s so bleeping horrible. She needs to get her arse out of that bleeping shes of hers and do the bastard chores herself. I’m all for kids pitching in at that age- but I’m talking about helping with the washing up or clearing the table after dinner 🤬🤬
I let my children help me cook, tidy their room and as you said clear the table. That's it, they're 7 and 9

Reactions: 5
I let my children help me cook, tidy their room and as you said clear the table. That's it, they're 7 and 9
exactly! That’s teaching them to take responsibility for their own zone and their own possessions. You can make a game out of those chores too- get them going head to head on cleaning their room or making the best pizza or whatever. She’s fowl, spoilt little tit who hasn’t grown up and relies on everyone else around her to mop up the tit. Literally. my husband would freak out at me if I was as lazy as her or didn’t contribute to the house and dead right too. Either be a housewife and do it properly (it’s a bloody tough job- I couldn’t do it!) or go to bleeping work. Lazy bleep.

Reactions: 7
Those job lists are beyond wrong!!! A six year old cleaning out the litter tray and washing her own clothes?! What exactly does Bav do around that house?! Clearly nothing looking at the state of it but getting your young child to do those chores?! Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.