Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gets in a bath with a dog?
our bav the woman does, that’s who!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I mean I bath my dog to get rid of all the silt and tit on his coat and paws and to give his bottom and Willy a good wash. She’s happy to sit in that 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can't cope with the fact she gets in the bath with the dog....that's really really odd behaviour! Worse still is she thinks it's normal and posts it on insta!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The stuff she writes on insta and then gets proper mardy if anyone says anything negative. I don't get her. She follows loads of people on insta, does she realise they're not posting about having a bath with their dog, photos of their filthy house and whatever. Because other people don't live like this.

Along with Daddy, sorry, Chris, bought her some new pajamas.
😂 In other words, she probably wouldn't stop going on about wanting them so he gave in and bought them

Reactions: 6
Why does she make her kids dress like hill billies? Poor kids, those dungarees Austin’s wearing look too small. Probs why she doesn’t feed them at night, keep them small so she doesn’t have to spend the money buying clothes for them, she can spend it on her instead.
Although she still look like stepford wife, I actually thought for once her hair looked nice and less Lego like yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And today she's posted Dr Wolrich's post saying not to feel guilty for eating, yet she is the most disorganised eater there is. Using all the slimming world "hacks" to make food low "syn", muller light coconut yoghurts in curry, bloody butternut squash all the time, those horrible dried pasta with sauces made with water instead of milk.
I follow Dr Wolrich too but she really doesn't get it. She never just makes a normal meal, it has to have some disgusting slimming world twist to it. She is completely screwed up so to post this about not feeling guilty for eating chocolate when next week she'll be eating a pack of shop bought chicken chunks for lunch instead of everyone else's normal of a sandwich and a packet of quavers! Never seen a normal meal on her posts, everything has to have a side order of butternut squash or burnt carrots which is not normal when making normal spag bol or curry.

Reactions: 12
And today she's posted Dr Wolrich's post saying not to feel guilty for eating, yet she is the most disorganised eater there is. Using all the slimming world "hacks" to make food low "syn", muller light coconut yoghurts in curry, bloody butternut squash all the time, those horrible dried pasta with sauces made with water instead of milk.
I follow Dr Wolrich too but she really doesn't get it. She never just makes a normal meal, it has to have some disgusting slimming world twist to it. She is completely screwed up so to post this about not feeling guilty for eating chocolate when next week she'll be eating a pack of shop bought chicken chunks for lunch instead of everyone else's normal of a sandwich and a packet of quavers! Never seen a normal meal on her posts, everything has to have a side order of butternut squash or burnt carrots which is not normal when making normal spag bol or curry.
I thought this exactly?! I’m surprised she follows him, never mind re-posted it. His whole account is anti-diet. The exact opposite to her slimming world/fucked up diet account

This!!
I've seen so many people like her repost stuff like this!
She'll be posting in a day or two about how she needs to rein it in and cut back to make up for what she's eaten. Just like she did the other week with her birthday.
So full of tit.

Slimming Teacher, Enjoying Emma, whatever she is now, is another one. She keeps posting how people shouldn't feel like they should have to lose weight and blah blah blah and people should be happy how they are.
Yet starves herself constantly.

I thought this exactly?! I’m surprised she follows him, never mind re-posted it. His whole account is anti-diet. The exact opposite to her slimming world/fucked up diet account
He’s anti diet since dieting and getting thin.

Reactions: 2
Guys 😢
Any other parent would have posted a video of their children laughing and trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues in the garden..... her video just shows her little son picking up the dog poo whilst she try’s to show us all it’s snowing 😢 it’s broke me, absolutely broke me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Guys 😢
Any other parent would have posted a video of their children laughing and trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues in the garden..... her video just shows her little son picking up the dog poo whilst she try’s to show us all it’s snowing 😢 it’s broke me, absolutely broke me.
She is a horrible parent. Her kids clothes don't fit, the boy's teeth are still missing, she doesn't feed them well, she only cares about herself

Reactions: 6
Guys 😢
It's so sad, I feel like we never see the children get to be children. Everything just looks a mess and she's just there while they do everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.