Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Locked herself in the craft room while her kids stand at the door looking genuinely upset and Austin has something in his hand looks like a broom so obviously being made to do chores? W.T.F.
If people like her (and Fopperholic is another who springs to mind!) put this kind of stuff all over social media to thousands of followers basically showing how crap a mother they are I actually dread to think how they treat their kids the rest of the time. Why do people bother having kids if they’re not going to put them first? And she must be the only person left in the world who willingly listens to Martine McCutcheon tunes, apart from maybe Martine McCutcheon herself and Martine McCutcheon’s mum/gran/stalkers 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow I missed the stories. She has done videos before of the kids locked out where she is and they always look so sad.
Weve ripped and re done all our hallway and stairs and we did most of it with umpteen kids under our feet lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What adult posts a selfie with a shop bought easter egg though 😂 and puts it on their actual grid, not even stories 😂
Not even like it's some fancy special one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Bav bet she's been in her new craft room all weekend, she'll be on the beg for some free heaters, should start taking her antihistamines earlier, pop on her sexy nighty and take herself off to bed with a box of tissues and her egg moaning Minnie.

• Haha

Me when I realise that me and my other half still buy each other an Easter egg.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Me when I realise that me and my other half still buy each other an Easter egg.....
Does he give it to you early cos you have the snuffles and you pop it on your Instagram grid?
if the answers are no I think you’re ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same, I'm 28 and my dad sent me one last year as well!
my mum and dad buy us one as well 😂 I love it 😂

Does he give it to you early cos you have the snuffles and you pop it on your Instagram grid?
if the answers are no I think you’re ok 😂
no, unfortunately nearly 7 years of showing him tit all sympathy means he’s now playing his own games 😳😂

• Haha
Anyone know what the story she deleted was? I'm nosey and it sounded like she was trying to start beef with a company

Reactions: 2
Those poor children. Why is Austin wearing dungarees that are far too small for him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.