Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its such a botch job, lintels showing, papering onto plasterboard but not plastering underneath, no windowsill or skirting boards. No planning permission, or heating probably and probably no insurance if someone breaks into the garage/outbuilding and steals all that expensive equipment. Oh and none of the furniture matches so it looks as rubbish as her lounge with the chest of drawers in! Why does she never do anything properly.

Reactions: 16
I miss seeing her crappy meals!! Bring them back Bav, it’s not the same without seeing your charred offerings every evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her wet blanket husband needs to stick up for himself and those kids and say no. No you can’t have an entire room for your shite hobby that you spend thousands on until we’ve sorted out the rest of the hovel we live in.

Reactions: 13
She probably a 12-14 but when you squeeze yourself into stretch clothes it’s easy to think your a 10 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably a 12-14 but when you squeeze yourself into stretch clothes it’s easy to think your a 10 🤣
I reckon she's definitely around a 14.
I was talking to my neighbour yesterday who was always an 8. She was upset that she's a 12-14 now due to medication that she's been on for the last year. She's 5'5" so around Bav's height and she's definitely smaller than Bav.

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a size 14, but don't lie about it and claim that you're an 8. People aren't stupid. They can clearly see you're not.

Reactions: 8
The more i look at her garage with the plasterboard right down to the floor the more annoyed I get. Everything she own is just a mess

Reactions: 9
She’s stuck her self in her barn and the poor kids are locked out. They want their mummy!!! I’d feel so bloody guilty doing that

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Locked herself in the craft room while her kids stand at the door looking genuinely upset and Austin has something in his hand looks like a broom so obviously being made to do chores? W.T.F.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Locked herself in the craft room while her kids stand at the door looking genuinely upset and Austin has something in his hand looks like a broom so obviously being made to do chores? W.T.F.
Yes looks like they are shut out to do chores. It's the weekend Bav, the time you spend with your family? Plus we can still see how tit the rest of the garage looks when you turn around pulling those godawful stupid faces. They don't look good, so why would you do it? Plus Martin McCutcheon and G4? Seriously, I'm over 47 and no-one in my age group would listen to them, one day you will wake up and realise you've missed doing things with your kids whilst they were young and that actually there is decent music out there.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So Chris has just put cupboards up in the laundry area (which look tit and crooked and mismatched by the way, and don’t get me started on the way the horrible lino floor just stops!!!!) BUT there is already a load of tit plonked on top of them! How can she post these photos online for thousands to see and feel no shame!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a horror😱 those poor kids. It's not like she doesn't bin them off to bed early enough, go out and play when they're in bed. As for the Comments on the new room, what a bunch of blind arse lickers her followers are get a grip tell it like it is its a botch job and the clashing patterns would give me a headache.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.