Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking through her insta tagged pics. Chum seem to tag her in a lot and she never likes them. To say she begged that much in the beginning, that they sent her free stuff. To now, not even a simple ‘like’ of the posts they tag her in? Whatta twit.

Reactions: 4
Just looking through her insta tagged pics. Chum seem to tag her in a lot and she never likes them. To say she begged that much in the beginning, that they sent her free stuff. To now, not even a simple ‘like’ of the posts they tag her in? Whatta twit.
She's just put them up on her stories... 🤣

Reactions: 1
So the fact you knew the storm was coming and winds of 40 plus mph and you made no attempt to secure your trampoline so it blew into the rotten fence and broke it.... Sure mum and dad will help pay to get it fixed Bav or use the money allocated to your selfish little craft room.

Reactions: 5
Yes Bav buy yourself a birthday cake at least the kids will have something for tea for the next few nights.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Whiney witch
Pre-wind that fence looked as fucked and wonky as her teeth.
Fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor kids.

Just the state of the rug they're standing on is disgusting too!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Me too. They are filthy!! How could any parent send their child to school is such tatty shoes. At least give them a polish. She has no pride does she? So so lazy. Poor little kids
That’s a disgrace, she spends plenty on herself but can’t replace her kids’ school shoes? I can’t stand when parents moan about kids growing too fast to replace stuff - that’s a cop out and it’s what your wage and child benefit is for. If you’re going to go holidays without your kids, let them live in a hovel, feed them crackers for dinner, put them at risk by sending them to school on a “key worker” placement when you actually don’t need to and not getting them new shoes when they clearly need them you really need to rethink your parenting skills. There are so many people out there like her - having kids just because they can, not because they should. Makes me so angry, I could’ve sent mine to school but didn’t and stressed myself out working from home with them present just to keep them safe. My husband wanted to take me to New York just the two of us for my 30th and I politely refused because I couldn’t bear to leave my kids to be in a country so far away. I haven’t bought anything new for myself in months but both my kids got new shoes, new trainers, new bags and updated uniforms for school restarting. I don’t deserve any praise for any of that - that’s what I’m supposed to do because I made them! If you’re going to be a sorry excuse for a parent at least don’t broadcast it on social media!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Literally spent £10 on bras but could pick up a pair of school shoes for the kids which I imagine are about £10?! Greeeeeedy cow!

Reactions: 13
And all the mess in the background that she's tried to blur. I can see more storage trolleys in the corner. Her house literally has stuff everywhere.

Reactions: 9
Why does she always feel the need to post a photo of herself in her bras?
We don't need to see your underwear on social media.
Not even like it's something fancy and special pattern. It's a pink plain bra 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always feel the need to post a photo of herself in her bras?
We don't need to see your underwear on social media.
Not even like it's something fancy and special pattern. It's a pink plain bra 😑😂
A bra that doesn't even fit her properly. 🤦🏼‍♀️

My mum would have never let me go to school with shoes like that. She would have gone without so much, including dinner for herself before letting me!
People who have children then act like this infuriate me! So many people who would be amazing parents that struggle and then there's bav. So I ungrateful!

Reactions: 10
Why the duck does she need buy so much?! She’s so bleeping greedy!
Screenshot the same pic and came on to say the same.
Greedy
Selfish
What about if someone's on a really tight budget just now, y'know, seeing as we're in the middle of a pandemic like, and would have really appreciated getting a roll of paper for 25p ...
But no, some selfish fucker bought 12 rolls just because 🤷

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.