Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely, I teach year 1 and they much prefer more detailed and imaginative colourings. They’d finish one of those naff colourings in about 2 minutes!
Fellow teacher here 👋🏻 I agree, they’re crap. My y2s would prefer the twinkl mindful colouring ones any day. What a waste of time.

Reactions: 6
She likes to think she's creative but everything she's putting together looks like something I would have created in year 9 technology class

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She likes to think she's creative but everything she's putting together looks like something I would have created in year 9 technology class
She thinks they're that good that she's going to be selling them in her shop 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You are my hero 😂

she is such a bloody hypocrite
All those stories she did about the T-shirt’s and now this!!!!!

how long did it take to be blocked? 😂
😂
Instantly. Was at least hoping for a response. Not that there's anything she could've said haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly what I thought. It's making things for the sake of making them because she bought the machine. No need for any of it. Just cluttering up her already cluttered house and wasting money at the same time.

Reactions: 10
The bee kind t shirt she made the other day is all over etsy she can't even come up with anything original.

Reactions: 5
Was just coming to post about the notepad!! Oh well, I'll attach the pictures anyway before they disappear off her story and she denies all knowledge!
She’s not even done it properly, those letters
Should be joined together. She’s joking the Facebook group I’m in and it’s bleeping annoying!! Literally everyone has bought one this year 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s not even done it properly, those letters
Should be joined together. She’s joking the Facebook group I’m in and it’s bleeping annoying!! Literally everyone has bought one this year 🙄
Everyone's buying a Cricut? I've got a sizzix and did contemplate getting a Cricut but I wouldn't get full use out of it.

I'm tempted to join the page to see her ridiculous comments though 😂

Reactions: 2
Everyone's buying a Cricut? I've got a sizzix and did contemplate getting a Cricut but I wouldn't get full use out of it.

I'm tempted to join the page to see her ridiculous comments though 😂
Most of my friends have bought one this year, I’m a crafter and have an art degree so most people I know are crafty but still. I’ve had mine nearly 3 years. Seeing her name angers me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most of my friends have bought one this year, I’m a crafter and have an art degree so most people I know are crafty but still. I’ve had mine nearly 3 years. Seeing her name angers me 😂
Everytime I see her face pop up in Insta, I think, "oh just duck right off twit" and I get such a feeling of anger towards her.

I get where your coming from. Nothing likeable about her

Reactions: 13
No suprise to see the puppy back at the vets with an infection. Shes had it out running around and in her skanky house 🤦‍♀️

Also no vets4pets would advice spaying a puppy so young shes literally done it because she couldn't be arsed letting her have a first season.

Reactions: 6
No suprise to see the puppy back at the vets with an infection. Shes had it out running around and in her skanky house 🤦‍♀️

Also no vets4pets would advice spaying a puppy so young shes literally done it because she couldn't be arsed letting her have a first season.
I was thinking this, the dogs been out in the snow over the weekend which can lead to problems with the wound, any type of water can cause the stitches to open up. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4

And eating bloody ice cream

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.