Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m putting my money on her having a mortgage payment holiday and she’s spending the lot.

Reactions: 8
I suppose it’s her money technically so she should be able to spend it on what she likes (even if we think it is complete and utter shite). But what annoys me about her lack of respect for the privacy of those poor kids, pics of her husband in pain and slagging off the NHS one minute and then praising them the next!

Reactions: 3
Over £200 for 9 Never off duty tops that all look the same 🙄

I suppose it’s her money technically so she should be able to spend it on what she likes (even if we think it is complete and utter shite). But what annoys me about her lack of respect for the privacy of those poor kids, pics of her husband in pain and slagging off the NHS one minute and then praising them the next!
I agree it's her money, but the main point with it is that all she does is moan that they don't have the money to do things to the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Over £200 for 9 Never off duty tops that all look the same 🙄

I agree it's her money, but the main point with it is that all she does is moan that they don't have the money to do things to the house!
Hubby's/Daddy's money. She only had a parttime job for a matter of weeks and is not unemployed again.

Never off duty this or that oh look time for some more tat - new thread 😂

"A million bra's for Lazy Bav's rack, no wonder poor husband broke his back" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t give a tit what people spend their money on, but when you’re a public platform you have a kind of duty to not encourage people into debt. Especially during the pandemic where people are at home/ struggling etc etc. All she does is promote ads and shopping sprees that are probably on credit.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion “ Doesn’t matter my husbands fell out of a tree, he had better go and make me tea!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That most recent video of her starting the lawn mower- she must have actually asked him to film that to put on her insta. She’s such a gif 😂

Reactions: 7
Cringing my tits off watching those stories. Chris's fag smoke wafting across the screen was an added bonus 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks as though she has poured herself into those clothes, size 8-10 my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.