Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs some bigger clothes, digging into her looking like she’s got a nappy on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just goes to show how people can take perfect pics for the gram. 🙄 also mowing the grass would be a blue job for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those trousers look awful, how is that comfortable?! I've been living in joggers and pj bottoms. Why would you squeeze yourself into tight trousers to mow the lawn.

See their garden is exactly the same as their house, full of crap!

Just goes to show how people can take perfect pics for the gram. 🙄 also mowing the grass would be a blue job for sure.
It is, hence why she's ever done it before but at least she's letting the hubby off a bit since his surgery that perhaps he wouldn't have needed if she didn't make him take the fence out alone....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow she's a lot bigger than her angled pics show you. And what's with the granny pants....

Reactions: 12
She needs bigger knickers and trousers. They are so tight! Just but the right size, not the size you want to be.

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion #5 lacking in class, can’t cut the grass, and lies about the size of her *ss

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nice to see Lockdown has done Bav dirty 😂 all this ‘nice food for Chris & kids, healthy for me’ is clearly bollocks 😂

Reactions: 5
‘covered the plaster because it’s mank and yucky’ why don’t you just not show it on social media. The plaster looks tiny so I doubt his surgery was life threatening like she made out - not that that matters, but don’t exaggerate on social media for sympathy.

Reactions: 10
Who else but Bav would go to change their husbands plaster and think “oh wait a sec let me just snap a photo for the gram cos my followers would love to see this, but let me cover it cos it’s minging”😂 honestly

Reactions: 11
Well well well... I think Princess Butternut needs to add some more speed to her diet. Certainly piled on the pounds

MrsBavington#5 Princess Bav has money to spare, flashing her tits and frying her hair

Reactions: 13
I go to rigby and pellar for my bras. Its my ONE extravagance. Maybe every 3 or 4 years I will go and get measured etc. Buy a white a nude and a black. Sometimes a navy. And matching pants. But sometimes ( often) there’s no need. They’ll tell me my size is the same and bras still fine. So I leave without spending. Good quality lasts. And a good shop tells you the truth !! Unlike , it seems, bravissimo.
I'd love a Rigby and Pellar fitting!

Bravissimo are decent, or at least the one I use is. I've picked up 5 bras in there and they've recommended getting 3 rather than the other 2 as they wouldn't get much wear.

The difference is she's buying online not in a shop so there's no one to tell her stop.

She can't just have one of anything, look at the amount of off duty tops and what she's wasted on them, aren't they about £35 a top?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If her husbands wound is so manky,maybe its bleeping infected!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.