Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said before that her kids don't really eat the veg but she puts it on the plate. So her kids basically have a spoon of stuffing, a mini Yorkshire and 1 roast potato?
Maybe my kid just eats loads but my 6 year old would eat double that 😂

Reactions: 2
NAHHH!! Her house is absolutely minging, along with those scones! Look like someone's dry crusty sole of your foot 😂🤮🤮 and who still calls her mam, MUMMY at that age 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
NAHHH!! Her house is absolutely minging, along with those scones! Look like someone's dry crusty sole of your foot 😂🤮🤮 and who still calls her mam, MUMMY at that age 🤦
i can’t decide what’s worse, the state of the house or calling them mummy and daddy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one asked cause no one cares. She just posts this tit so people think they do.
She is sooooo full of tit it is unreal.

Ffs trying your new bras on at the front door,has she no other mirrors 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And could we not just have seen the bras in their packs, or displayed on the bead? 🤔

I'll take that last comment back, please post your new bras at the front door and stop posting lunch pics she has to stop. What is on that plate? I can't cope🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs trying your new bras on at the front door,has she no other mirrors 🙄
She's a bleeping show off ! Oooh look at me in my bed bra ?! How old is she ? Sorry if anyone wears one but she's like 30 and wearing a bed bra her boobs aren't even that big really ! Plus all that shite behind her makes me twitch everytime I see it - that's the first thing people see when then come into her house ! :eek: :eek: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 8
She's a bleeping show off ! Oooh look at me in my bed bra ?! How old is she ? Sorry if anyone wears one but she's like 30 and wearing a bed bra her boobs aren't even that big really ! Plus all that shite behind her makes me twitch everytime I see it - that's the first thing people see when then come into her house ! :eek: :eek: :sick: :sick:
Not in Bavs house it's her in her bra🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bed bra? Is that a thing? First thing I do when I’m home is take my bra off. bleeping sleeping in one

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bed bra? Is that a thing? First thing I do when I’m home is take my bra off. bleeping sleeping in one
Same - working from home I haven't had a bra on since Friday after a video meeting first thing lol ! No work today so still braless !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.