Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should of spend some of that birthday money on a cleaning or decluttering service to come and sort her tit tip of a house out !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking and especially now we've seen her mum having to go to SW too. Was Bav an overweight child and teen who couldn't have the clothes and things she wanted and now at 31 is trying desperately to get back what she lost.
From what I can tell, going by what she's said before, she didn't gain her weight until her older teens. She's posted quite a few teen/child photos and she's slim.
I think she said it was once she moved in with Chris.
Isn't a surprise though, she refused to eat vegetables and mince and all sorts!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I forgot that she said just because it’s your birthday you don’t stop being a mommy or some tit like that because she had to take her daughter for an eye test!
she’s tapped

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell 3 pairs of jeans for £139 🙄
Can't she do what most mums do and get them from sainsburys when its 25% off.
So much money wasted yesterday. I remember a few years ago my dad gave me some money for my birthday so I could replace our freezer, another time I got a sewing machine. I would feel guilty splashing so much money on myself when their house and family obviously could use it for better things.
She was eating crap food again the other day because it was waiting for payday but had since splashed out on new jumpsuits, dresses, lunches for work 🙄, and tons of crap at Costco (monster drinks 🤢).
They could save so much money if she stopped buying all that tit, no one needs a new dress a week or to buy lunch every day.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Thank you @varyingborders for using my thread title. Just caught up on butternuts birthday weekend nice too see she's had her perfect🎂 weekend
Who wastes a childfree 24 hours shopping🙄
She's going to be so tired on Monday she's going to need something for those bags under her eyes.
Talking about bags who needs 4 new handbags? And she bought a bag with her children's initials I must look out for a bag with my children's initials
Tim, Wendy, Abi & Tom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you @varyingborders for using my thread title. Just caught up on butternuts birthday weekend nice too see she's had her perfect🎂 weekend
Who wastes a childfree 24 hours shopping🙄
She's going to be so tired on Monday she's going to need something for those bags under her eyes.
Talking about bags who needs 4 new handbags? And she bought a bag with her children's initials I must look out for a bag with my children's initials
Tim, Wendy, Abi & Tom 🤣
Mine too, Cerys, Olivia, Caitlyn and Katya.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have been refraining myself from looking at all the excess birthday celebrations of Queen Bav the First. But oh my gaawwwdddd what on the actual earth?! Admittedly I personally do ask my parents and siblings for boots vouchers for my birthday (to buy estee lauder make up through the year) but this woman just shops for shopping sakes. It cant even feel like a treat when all she does is buy clothes anyway. She needs to invest in a decent cut and colour and deep conditioning treatment and a bloody decorator for her house. Still cant get over the fact she is only 31

Reactions: 7
Curry for tea tonight and a portion for lunch tomorrow- bet her colleagues will love that stink in the office microwave. 😷🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't cope. She makes herself look so much older than 31, I'm not being cruel about her looks, more about the way she styles her hair and her outfits. I agree with whoever said she's just bought all the cut price tat she could in one go. None of those bags/jewellery are particularly stylish or good investments, they've just been bought cos CHEAP. I'd much rather put birthday money toward something timeless.
Also women whose only personality traits are wife/'mama' make me cringe so much. Ramming it down everyone's throats that she's a mother. So am I, I don't need to tell everyone all the time or wear a tshirt declaring it?

Reactions: 11
Is this a dinner with no bns??!! Why does she feel the need to show us her food it always looks like slop on a plate. Bet she has panic bought loads of loo rolls as she is gonna have the shits tomorrow :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 5
Honestly what 31 year old feels the need to quote what she’s spent. She isn’t an influencer, no one cares, no one will ask how much your crappy clothes cost. It’s so infuriating! Oh Austin can wait - it’s ALLL about mummy! If she wasn’t going to make the most of no kids she should of cleaned her house
She has always been the same even before she had children, self centred, not maternal and to be honest only had them because it was the “nuclear family” thing to do.

Reactions: 8
Honestly what 31 year old feels the need to quote what she’s spent. She isn’t an influencer, no one cares, no one will ask how much your crappy clothes cost. It’s so infuriating! Oh Austin can wait - it’s ALLL about mummy! If she wasn’t going to make the most of no kids she should of cleaned her house
She has always been the same even before she had children, self centred, not maternal and to be honest only had them because it was the “nuclear family” thing to do.
Or to trap Chris

Reactions: 2
Imagine stacking your shopping up by the shop door so you can take a picture for the gram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t actually mind that dress because it’s neutral and pattern free! A suitable colour for work, compared to garish pink leopard print or dinosaurs 🤢 the shoes however, hideous

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.