Mrs Bavington #4 Money to burn, loves a gurn, childish dresses and frazzled tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a good deed unless you post about it on Instagram, did you know?

duck off Bav, no one cares that you bought milk for your own family!!

Reactions: 12
So distasteful getting someone to take a photo of you delivering milk to your own family. Just to make yourself feel good.
Really shallow

Reactions: 20
My mums just had a knee replacement so I took her a couple of tins of soup round when I collected her prescription, I can’t believe I didn’t get a photo of me handing over her care package!
Though to be fair my mum probably would have launched the tins of soup at my head if I’d have suggested we take a foto for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My mums just had a knee replacement so I took her a couple of tins of soup round when I collected her prescription, I can’t believe I didn’t get a photo of me handing over her care package!
Though to be fair my mum probably would have launched the tins of soup at my head if I’d have suggested we take a foto for the gram!
If only someone who launch a tin at Bav’s head ! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes the kind of head who will stand and wait as her mum searches her purse for the 90p for the milk ffs! Complete twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes the kind of head who will stand and wait as her mum searches her purse for the 90p for the milk ffs! Complete twit.
Her Mum probably gave her £50 for it as pocket money 😂

Poor kids clearly being told to dance for the video 😂 Connie looks so awkward bless her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How will she cope at work without her daily supermarket salad or Subway. I'm sure even those frozen sw pots will sell out at iceland so she'll actually have to make herself some normal food. I wonder if she will recognise those round things in the supermarket are apples as she usually only sees them chopped up in a bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to come on and vent. Does she not realise how absolutely disgusting her recent story is.
People are dying. People are absolutely petrified. People are losing their jobs, their homes and their loved ones yet she thinks it's funny to story a *now that's what I call Coronavirus* cd thing. She really needs to remove that right now !

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Had to come on and vent. Does she not realise how absolutely disgusting her recent story is.
People are dying. People are absolutely petrified. People are losing their jobs, their homes and their loved ones yet she thinks it's funny to story a *now that's what I call Coronavirus* cd thing. She really needs to remove that right now !
Check her stories, someone called her out on it and it's safe to say she didn't like that 🤣

Reactions: 4
In all honestly and I never defend Bav normally... I didn’t see an issue with the joke video 🤷🏻‍♀️

How is she so thick, surely she can see that yes of course she's free to post what she wants, but she has a public instagram and of course people have opinions of what she posts. We've got to sick back and accept everything she posts and not start a discussion with her? Such a hypocrite!

You can tell she's always been a brat that has never had her behaviour challenged, I imagine her parents were drips growing up "yes hannah", "of course hannah", "you're right hannah" 🙄

So Glad that during this isolation I have posts of bavs kids eating with their mouths open to look forward to! (and that my dear is sarcasm 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂) what a cocky witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree, there are going to be people that find it offensive even when we don't and having a public Instagram, you have to accept not everyone has to same opinion as you and that is fine.
But she has to argue every time because her opinion is the best in her eyes. Instead of just saying "I sorry if it offends you, I personally don't see a problem with it, feel free to block the page though"

But no, she has to argue that her way is right and then post it all on her stories. Then complains when people talk behind her back and not to her 😂

Reactions: 3
In all honestly and I never defend Bav normally... I didn’t see an issue with the joke video 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I’ve got to say normally I think Bav is a monumental twit but I saw that video and did laugh. It is an awful situation and you’ve got to find a way to get through and some people just use humour. Saying that she should’ve thought of the fact she has a huge insta following and someone was likely to be offended

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’ve got to say normally I think Bav is a monumental twit but I saw that video and did laugh. It is an awful situation and you’ve got to find a way to get through and some people just use humour. Saying that she should’ve thought of the fact she has a huge insta following and someone was likely to be offended
Yeah I’ve been joking about it all privately with friends as that’s just how I cope with everything, I wouldn’t dream of posting it to 20k+ people

Reactions: 2
There is always someone somewhere that will be offended.... it made me laugh too as have lots of the meme's etc .. doesn't mean I'm not worried sick about elderly parents and my family/friends and everything going on in general..... what is pathetic with her is at 5am this morning she was bleeping arguing with a stranger over it !! Just do what Fopps does - delete and block those who don't agree 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
If someone disagrees with her 'humour' that's fine, if they choose to message her explaining why they find it distasteful, that's fine. Her response however just proves what a brat she is. I'M RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG. She's made herself look petulant. You put your life on the internet love, accept that some people aren't gonna agree with you. She's a spoilt brat who isn't used to everyone saying yes all the time. Delusional.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.