Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's she getting all this money from to be able to do this then?
I certainly couldn't afford to save 800 odd in 40 days!

Chris earns around £42k I believe. So I am guessing she's saving his money too 😂
She has posted about his salary before on her personal Facebook. This was a few years ago though where she said his salary was 40k

Reactions: 1
Where's she getting all this money from to be able to do this then?
I certainly couldn't afford to save 800 odd in 40 days!

Chris earns around £42k I believe. So I am guessing she's saving his money too 😂
That is ridiculous - who has enough spare cash to "save" £40 a day at the end of the months after saving "£30-39" on the previous days. I'd struggle to save £82 over 42 days let alone £820.
She'd save a whole lot more if she didn't buy stupid dresses constantly and Subway salads. Mind you she gets "gifted" loads so must save some that way 🙄

Reactions: 7
how is her hair that damaged but was cut like the other day????
Looking at the photo of her hair in her throwback photo, it was like it then. It's because she washes, blow dries and straightens her hair every single day

Went to check her out because she has a long ass thread - 25k and barely 100 likes.. yeah okay.

Reactions: 4
Looking at the photo of her hair in her throwback photo, it was like it then. It's because she washes, blow dries and straightens her hair every single day
I went to the hairdresser yesterday for the first time in 18 months, I wash/ dry my hair once a weeK and straighten it about twice and she said my hair was one of the best conditions she’s ever had. I’m a pretty tit female tbh when it comes to hair 😂 but just shows you don’t need to wash and singe it every day!

I blow dry mine after every wash (I have extensions) and it’s still in good nick! And I don’t use treatments either. Gotta wonder why hers isn’t.

I used to wash and blow dry my hair everyday, but I didn’t bleach it to an inch of its life then dye it dark and my hair has always been in really good condition. Her hairdresser ruined it, at Bavs request, with all that bleach, she was going about one a week for her roots 🤦🏻‍♀️

I used to wash and blow dry my hair everyday, but I didn’t bleach it to an inch of its life then dye it dark and my hair has always been in really good condition. Her hairdresser ruined it, at Bavs request, with all that bleach, she was going about one a week for her roots 🤦🏻‍♀️
That's true! She also dyes and bleaches it every few weeks!

The kids must really look forward to weekends like this. Kids love going on long drives and then being asked to sit in a boring slimming world group to listen to their mum chat tit about healthy eating, before they go to a restaurant and be fed yet more burgers/sausages/nugs and chips.

Bet they get dropped off with gaga and mama bav tomorrow so she can iron too, not seen that pile in a while! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot cope with her dress sense. Her outfit today looks like it should be on her 5 year old daughter, not a 30 year old woman!

😂😂😂Can I just say I'm a dinner lady, or catering assistant as we are called at the school I work at, and my hair is nothing like that!!!!! 😂😂😂
Haha oh god, no offence 😅 I was picturing Victoria Wood dinnerladies for reference 😘

• Haha
Kids had another healthy meal I see. But it’s okay because THEY chose what THEY wanted. I’m all for letting children have a say in their meals, as it allows them to build a relationship with food, but for gods sake woman make them eat a vegetable! Parents should guide the meal! She’s always making out they’re perfect children so I can’t imagine it being a case of giving them what they want to avoid a meltdown in the middle of a restaurant. Although if they’re taking after Bavvy, they’ll be bloody bratty as heck.

Kids had another healthy meal I see. But it’s okay because THEY chose what THEY wanted. I’m all for letting children have a say in their meals, as it allows them to build a relationship with food, but for gods sake woman make them eat a vegetable! Parents should guide the meal! She’s always making out they’re perfect children so I can’t imagine it being a case of giving them what they want to avoid a meltdown in the middle of a restaurant. Although if they’re taking after Bavvy, they’ll be bloody bratty as heck.
She has said many times before though that Connie is really picky with foods and it's a struggle. Even though she makes out they'll eat anything

Reactions: 3
She has said many times before though that Connie is really picky with foods and it's a struggle. Even though she makes out they'll eat anything
Even if they don’t eat it, always offer it in my opinion. You never broaden food horizons if there isn’t anything other than beige offered.

Reactions: 5
I see the kids went out today without their personalised back packs that they got gifted ages ago 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.