Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well nobody asked so she's show us all and told us everything anyway 😂
It's not exactly something serious that needed seeing to urgently so why was she so mad that they didn't drop everything for it? 😂

I get her frustration though. My mum is in the same situation, they don't really know what is wrong. All they've done is refer her to pain management and give her medication. It's awful seeing her in pain.

I get her frustration though. My mum is in the same situation, they don't really know what is wrong. All they've done is refer her to pain management and give her medication. It's awful seeing her in pain.
I get her frustration with not finding out what's wrong. I have arthritis myself but the doctors do have much more important things than reading her results as soon as they come in for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's probably wanting to fast track a disability so she can quit her job which she sits on her saggy arse for, and spend her says knitting animals and whoring herself and kids out to grab a few freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's probably wanting to fast track a disability so she can quit her job which she sits on her saggy arse for, and spend her says knitting animals and whoring herself and kids out to grab a few freebies.
She would have to have more than a few pains to get disability benefit

Reactions: 1
She really does have serious issues with food. It's comments like this that make SW look shambolic. Just have the wrap ya fanny, stop trying to be some sort of martyr!!
Screenshot_20200225-151500_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
In bed by 6.50 as she is completely exhausted

Just duck off !!!
I am 56. I work from 6am till at least 8pm most days. To be fair I have what most people would class a really really demanding job. ( I love it)
I employ about 50 people. I only stop at 8 as my elderly father who lives with me (after my mum died. )I needs attention and I enjoy the spend time with him. We eat. We chat. How can a young woman be so tired? What does she really do?

Reactions: 6
All the idiots trying to diagnose her too 🤣 no doubt the stress on her body from being obese for so long and lack of a decent diet has left her lacking ok vitamins etc and stressed joints.

You cant be fit to donate blood one minute then dying in agony the next

Reactions: 3
The pigtails 🤮 wtf is going through her mind?!

Laughing at her saying "who even am I?" Because she's turned down some cocktails 😂 we know every single thing about her(unfortunately), she's boring and dull and never goes out, so why is she pretending to be some party animal that can't turn down a cocktail? 😂

I'm pretty sure the last time she had a drink or two she ended up doing stories of her very long and dull walk home (showing potential creeps exactly where she lives) and pretended as though she'd been wild the day after 🙄 get this girl a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.