Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Bav has mistaken Connie’s coat for her own again... 🤷🏼‍♀️
When will she stop buying clothes 5 sizes too small for her?? What’s the point in having a minuscule coat that doesn’t even keep her dry?? Just so she can display her size proudly? I’m a size 10 but I always buy a 12 in coats, seen as the whole point is to ACTUALLY cover your arse 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Looks like Bav has mistaken Connie’s coat for her own again... 🤷🏼‍♀️
When will she stop buying clothes 5 sizes too small for her?? What’s the point in having a minuscule coat that doesn’t even keep her dry?? Just so she can display her size proudly? I’m a size 10 but I always buy a 12 in coats, seen as the whole point is to ACTUALLY cover your arse 🤦🏼‍♀️
She can barely zip the bugger up!

Reactions: 3
I've never known someone to have so much food for their lunch at work!
This amazes me too. I work similar hours to her and I only get 15 minutes for my break. By the.time I've had a wee and washed my hands there's no way I'd have time to microwave all that food never mind eat it

This amazes me too. I work similar hours to her and I only get 15 minutes for my break. By the.time I've had a wee and washed my hands there's no way I'd have time to microwave all that food never mind eat it
Slimming world doesn't teach good habits

Reactions: 2
It’s disordered. For the hours that she works she doesn’t need that much food for working 9-3 or whatever it is she does. That’s the amount of food I take for 12 hour shifts. Just because it’s all friendly foods in the eyes of Slimming World, that doesn’t mean that she should consume such a large amount in one sitting. The amount of coleslaw is essentially a salad portion in itself.

Reactions: 5
The jeans look painted on they are so tight, imagine how uncomfortable she must feel all day, what's the point?!

Her lunches are enormous, I can't see why anyone would need to eat that much at work or how she would have time but what gets me is that she also brings her breakfast and snacks too! Her mouth must be permanently full so how does she answer phones etc? Her work must be sick of it.

She never ate like that when she was at home a slice of melon used to do her all day🙄 it's all for the gram🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear. She's worked an extra couple of hours each day so it's been a 'loooooooong week' 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Oh dear. She's worked an extra couple of hours each day so it's been a 'loooooooong week' 🙄🙄
She wants to try and work in Surgical Theatres where you get in at 7:30am and have no idea what time you will be get a break or get off to go home

Reheated broccoli from 2 days ago 🤢
Not sticking up for Boring Bag but don't see anything wrong with that as long as it's been in a refrigerator in airtight container. I always meal prep on a Sunday for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday + I've not been ill so far 🙂

Not sticking up for Boring Bag but don't see anything wrong with that as long as it's been in a refrigerator in airtight container. I always meal prep on a Sunday for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday + I've not been ill so far 🙂
I personally wouldn't but it's personal preference 😂
I know it wouldn't make you ill. More just the thought of the soggy broccoli 😂

Especially the reheated bns 😂

I personally wouldn't but it's personal preference 😂
I know it wouldn't make you ill. More just the thought of the soggy broccoli 😂

Especially the reheated bns 😂
Leftovers make me puke, I cannot do meal prep, it would all wind up in the trash 🤢

Reactions: 4
If she mentions that the ugly overpriced dresses(with the cute girl names 🤮) have pockets one more time 😡 she's like a broken bloody record, nobody was impressed the first time she said it, I'm sick of hearing it now!

What's betting that now she's got the dress in the print she wanted, the jumpsuit will get sold with the labels still on come summer. She's so wasteful.

If she mentions that the ugly overpriced dresses(with the cute girl names 🤮) have pockets one more time 😡 she's like a broken bloody record, nobody was impressed the first time she said it, I'm sick of hearing it now!

What's betting that now she's got the dress in the print she wanted, the jumpsuit will get sold with the labels still on come summer. She's so wasteful.
Cute girl names 😂😂 she’s such a child and so easily amused.
The dresses are so fricking boring. They’re essentially a jersey dress with a belt and pockets. Big woop, so original. You could NEVER get one almost identical from the likes of Matalan, Asda, even Primark for gods sake 🙄
I don’t hate them but they’re very much what I’d wear for work and buy at a fraction of the price elsewhere

Reactions: 4
Cute girl names 😂😂 she’s such a child and so easily amused.
The dresses are so fricking boring. They’re essentially a jersey dress with a belt and pockets. Big woop, so original. You could NEVER get one almost identical from the likes of Matalan, Asda, even Primark for gods sake 🙄
I don’t hate them but they’re very much what I’d wear for work and buy at a fraction of the price elsewhere
you can get the style on eBay for about £6.99
The woman is actually insane

Where's she getting all this money from to be able to do this then?
I certainly couldn't afford to save 800 odd in 40 days!

Chris earns around £42k I believe. So I am guessing she's saving his money too 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.