Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such overdyed dry hair. My grandma that's been buried for 7 years has better conditioned hair. Someone take this womans bank card away cos paying for tit like that for your hair is robbery. Does her hairdresser wear a stripped jumper and eyemask?! Such an ugly bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never known hair like hers before, it's so dry and frizzy, do you think it's naturally curly? I can't work out how she's damanging it so badly!

Reactions: 2
Going to a cheap mates rate hairdresser every week. Not looking after it cos let's face it, this woman is BUSY! despite the fact she could spend the time doing a deep condition once a week, she instead spends her time looking for gaudy overpriced childish dresses. Shes as arrogant as she is thick. A face I'd love to slap if honest. Spoilt cunts like her wind me up. Thinks her tit smells better than everyone else's. What a poor pathetic excuse she is for being an oxygen thief.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I just don’t believe all these companies ‘get in touch’ with her, she blatantly begs them!

Reactions: 4
Oh god the glitter and dirt shirt is having a day out 🙄 so much gender stereotyping going on! I agree with above, she's wasted a stupid amount of money on those horrible dresses and now she finally has a children's party to wear it to!

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to wear clothes that look so small, just because you can fit in a size doesn’t mean you should wear it, so annoying!! Nobody goes round checking her clothes label size 🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh god the glitter and dirt shirt is having a day out 🙄 so much gender stereotyping going on! I agree with above, she's wasted a stupid amount of money on those horrible dresses and now she finally has a children's party to wear it to!
Came here to say this!! Mum of both. Girls are allowed to play with mud and boys with glitter Bav!!!!

Omg that t shirt! Talk about conforming to gender stereotypes 🙄 it’s nice for girls to be girly and all that but come on

Reactions: 6
I can save her moaning and tell her that yes, your blood tests have confirmed, you are a spoilt unbearable twit. Now duck off and let the doctors deal with people with real problems, not some made up shite you've convinced yourself you've got. Eat decent meals and get your head out your arse and you'll feel much better bav!
Exactly, probably whinging at the Dr that she is tired all the time, got a job, kids etc and is always multitasking. Probably wore her Never off duty sweater to the appointment and wore her coat inside out so everyone could see the label saying size 8. Sat in the waiting area with her organiser frantically scribbling a reminder to herself--Go to Dr, Tick, Sit in waiting room and wait, Tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a sad drip she is. Went to work, popped out to see the kids to school then went back to work lol stop palming them off on your very much taken advantage of folks and look after them at the weekend. Utter bleep.

Well nobody asked so she's show us all and told us everything anyway 😂
It's not exactly something serious that needed seeing to urgently so why was she so mad that they didn't drop everything for it? 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.