Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another shop bought salad and shop bought sw pot. That must be £5 a day on lunch! I saw online that those pots take 10 minutes in the microwave and lots of comments to slimming world that it would be selfish to hog the office microwave for so long.
Also I know the kids are with her mum but can't she cook either? Those box cake mixes are awful and you only need eggs, butter, sugar and flour to make your own and it would taste so much better and also teach your kids to cook! Everything they eat has seasonings (you could buy your own spices), takeaway or from slimming world at iceland. She can't even seem to be able to make a salad or chop her own fruit 🙄
Maybe drop the choir and take up some cookery lessons!
Ps. Google the graffix company that did her whiteboard - they had a typist job online in october - about the same time she got her job 🤔 don't know why it's such a big secret!

Reactions: 5
Another day, another shop bought salad and shop bought sw pot. That must be £5 a day on lunch! I saw online that those pots take 10 minutes in the microwave and lots of comments to slimming world that it would be selfish to hog the office microwave for so long.
Also I know the kids are with her mum but can't she cook either? Those box cake mixes are awful and you only need eggs, butter, sugar and flour to make your own and it would taste so much better and also teach your kids to cook! Everything they eat has seasonings (you could buy your own spices), takeaway or from slimming world at iceland. She can't even seem to be able to make a salad or chop her own fruit 🙄
Maybe drop the choir and take up some cookery lessons!
Ps. Google the graffix company that did her whiteboard - they had a typist job online in october - about the same time she got her job 🤔 don't know why it's such a big secret!
Most her meals are microwave meals... Yet she went on a rant about people that do calorie counting because all they do is eat microwave meals apparently.

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]

What is the company called?

Reactions: 2
Doesn't even have to pay well.. She pays no bills so all her money is to herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
And why does she get gifted so much food/ kitchen related stuff?🙄

Reactions: 2
"If you'd have told me a few years back that I'd be heading to work in a jumper size 14-15yrs from the kids range, I'd have laughed at you"

Well yeah.. We're laughing at you too. That you're even looking through the kids stuff to find stuff for yourself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"If you'd have told me a few years back that I'd be heading to work in a jumper size 14-15yrs from the kids range, I'd have laughed at you"

Well yeah.. We're laughing at you too. That you're even looking through the kids stuff to find stuff for yourself 🙄
she needed to size up in them jeans or whatever they are, one fart from her will rip them apart

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s obsessed with sizes. I’m small, I weigh 9 stone, i can fit into my 8 year old daughters dressing up clothes, but yesterday i bought a size 16 jumper, i could fit into a size 8 but preferred the look of the 16. Just because you can fit into a size doesnt mean you have to buy that size! She looks uncomfortable in most outfits because she buys the smallest size possible.

Reactions: 13
She’s obsessed with sizes. I’m small, I weigh 9 stone, i can fit into my 8 year old daughters dressing up clothes, but yesterday i bought a size 16 jumper, i could fit into a size 8 but preferred the look of the 16. Just because you can fit into a size doesnt mean you have to buy that size! She looks uncomfortable in most outfits because she buys the smallest size possible.
I am sure you wouldn't go into the kids clothes section looking for clothes for yourself either like she appears to? 😂

Her jeans always look so tight

Definitely not! But then I don’t tend to buy dinosaur or puppy print dresses either! Although I am guilting of buying trainers from the childrens section... Adidas gazelles are half the price 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely not! But then I don’t tend to buy dinosaur or puppy print dresses either! Although I am guilting of buying trainers from the childrens section... Adidas gazelles are half the price 😂
My 18 year old daughter is delighted her feet stopped growing at size 5... she gets all her trainers half price ! 😜😜🤣

Reactions: 3
You so don't need this Bav, it's bloody horrendous at least the camel toe would be hidden beneath the pocket folds🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If we’re honest, you can see that the jumper is pulled down as far as it will go cos it’s obviously too short

I don’t think her dad owns that graffix company. If he does he’s not a director on companies house that’s for sure

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.