Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, sheโ€™s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my thinking, both myself and hubby earn well and I treated myself to new knickers on pay day literally only cos my stupid puppy keeps nicking my existing ones and tearing them to shreds! But then again I dont get gifted alot of crap like she does.
I bought new shoes this month - for work - ยฃ8 ๐Ÿ˜ฎ We both clearly went wild with the spending!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Not sure I could justify buying more than one of those โ€˜Iโ€™m sure the 80โ€™s want their jersey dresses backโ€™ dresses at any point, nor would I really want too.....๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another day of normal mum life - another day of tit tea for the kids. Why do they both have to take the kids shopping or can't she order online? Makes such a big deal of it - other people manage it luv ๐Ÿ™„

Can't believe she's dragged them all out to do the food shop, why is she incapable of doing stuff on her own?

Lovely healthy tea for the kids again ๐Ÿ™„ she hasn't a leg to stand on with them being picky eaters when this is what they have most nights. I imagine they didn't have cottage pie the other day and the wraps that she claimed they could all eat she only gives them a wrap, chips and meat anyway ๐Ÿ˜ก their digestion must be terrible!

Reactions: 6
Oohh a food shop with kids at this time of the evening? Brave or stupid.....I'm going with the latter. #neveroffduty

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oohh a food shop with kids at this time of the evening? Brave or stupid.....I'm going with the latter. #neveroffduty
I've got 2 young adult kids and only work 3 days but I order online and one day and it's here the next for the sake of a couple of quid delivery it's so much easier - they didn't do online when mine were little - I wished they had !

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she doesn't just send her husband he must be at a loose end now she's at work all day๐Ÿคฃ

Oops I stand corrected Mr bavs been a busy bee meal prepping, set him up with your ironing tomorrow and you will have to buy him a 'never off duty' t shirt for Valentine's day๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Another day of normal mum life - another day of tit tea for the kids. Why do they both have to take the kids shopping or can't she order online? Makes such a big deal of it - other people manage it luv ๐Ÿ™„

It looked like morrisons and if an adult has anything after 4pm the kids eat free

It's got to be her Dads business surely... she's taken her Soda stream machine into work now ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That salad ๐Ÿคฎ its just raw onion (I've never known anyone eat so much raw onion!) and boiled egg, she must stink!

That salad ๐Ÿคฎ its just raw onion (I've never known anyone eat so much raw onion!) and boiled egg, she must stink!
I can't believe she eats such stinky food in an office! I'd feel bad enough with an egg sandwich let alone reheating last nights dinner and as for all that onion ๐Ÿคข Her breath must really stink too.

If I was Billionaire Bav or the bank of her dad , Iโ€™d deffo help out with some dental work for her mum ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Iโ€™ve never seen such long teeth
Thatโ€™s what smoking does for you. A colleague has similar receding gums and itโ€™s from a lifetime of heavy smoking

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.