Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just can't go on Instagram, brag about everything you have and how much shopping you continuously do, and not expect there to be a backlash.

Reactions: 9
You just can't go on Instagram, brag about everything you have and how much shopping you continuously do, and not expect there to be a backlash.
Exactly ☝🏻 She’s done all she can to get a higher number of followers then moans when people don’t agree with her choices 🙄 if you can’t take the comments/criticisms, perhaps stop sharing your every move with Instagram?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She wont leave insta. Shes gifted too much. Anyone who regularly is gifted items is unfollowed by me now. CBA.

Reactions: 8
So what was the point of the "I can't do this anymore" hissy post earlier when she came straight back again with the usual toss?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“people bring you down for being yourself”

Yes, we do - if “yourself” is a bleep who thinks she’s better than everyone else 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha so the attention seeking post clearly didn’t do what she desired because it’s disappeared. If it was genuine it would have stayed

Reactions: 6
Maybe she had too much fake bisto on her overcooked colour-devoid vegetables on her roast, got all emotional and it seemed like a good post at the time. Ffs. I wonder if she's one of those who deactivates her facebook but keeps checking to see if anybody noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she's shitting herself that people who know her in real life are outting her true personality. It's easy to call a stranger a troll.. doesn't wash so well with someone who can state facts about her! And none of it was complimentary. She needed a wake-up call.

Reactions: 4
Yep, award winning attention seeking twit. She’s going through what most parents go through when their children start school - except we don’t feel the need to whinge over insta!! She would never come off insta, she ponces so much by tagging companies grabbing freebies. Surely when her youngest goes to school tomorrow she should ditch the “never off duty” T-shirt as both kids will be in school, and she can do the things we all have to do - suck it up Bav, you ain’t that special sweetheart

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she'll pop another sprog out now they're in school and she actually hasn't got an excuse to sit on her arse all day. She's always said when asked by followers she may consider one more now she's healthier

Reactions: 1
No surprise that comments like this get hounded by people saying not to say bad things. Where did she say something bad? She asked a simple question.
Hannah says she isn't going to move her room around to take a quick photo when;
1. the photo is clearly taken that way purposely to show off the chair when it was just to show her school uniform? Who take it at an angle?
and 2. She had no probably moving the room around when she takes one chair into another room to take a photo of them again!

Attachments

Oh so she archived the post and has now restored it again to carry on with the sob story 😴

Oh so she archived the post and has now restored it again to carry on with the sob story 😴

That's maybe the sign of someone who isn't very well maybe? You need to be of very strong Constitution to put your whole private life on the gram and deal with people's opinions on it. She's starting to crumble.....

That's maybe the sign of someone who isn't very well maybe? You need to be of very strong Constitution to put your whole private life on the gram and deal with people's opinions on it. She's starting to crumble.....
I actually agree with this - it can’t be easy reading all this about yourself, but the simple answer is - don’t read it! I can imagine it’s soul destroying so I don’t know why anybody would read this stuff about themselves. I know that if it was me, it’d absolutely mess me up. I suffer badly with anxiety anyway, and the anonymity of it would absolutely screw with me!!

What kind of playground is she on where people give out tit like that. Maybe I am just a hard faced parent but I just think it is so bloody extra?!

• Haha
She literally does not care about her kids wellbeing and safety AT ALL. Parading them round 24/7 on the internet and then showing off exactly which school they go to. She literally is any predators wet dream. They know clothing size, shoe size, favourite food, full name, age, where they school, activities. I feel so sorry for the children getting caught up on her lifestyle, it will be detrimental to them in the long run for sure.

Then if she can’t handle it, take herself a way from it. I can’t say that somebody who hides a post and puts it back up again, in my opinion is doing it for any other reason than wanting attention. Like I said previously, if it was genuine it would have stayed up. She actively makes the decision to put everything about her life out there, she has given everything away about her kids, their bloody schools, there is no thought of their privacy and how her posting so much online is affecting them. She may be suffering with her mental health and I sympathise with her, but I feel sorry for the children who have their lives posted online who have no say in the matter.

I agree with the fact that it must be difficult, however, I also agree that she is the one who puts it out there. If she wants to continue with her freebies and stuff, she's going to have to accept it because you need a largish following for that and not every single person is going to agree with what you do or say and she can't expect that.
That is the joys of social media. Even without a large following, you get people judge and comment on things, especially parenting because everyone has their idea of what is right when there is no rule book.

I do not agree with the amount she posts of her children that is 100%. I personally don't post any photos of my children as I have had a friend have all her photos taken and saved by a complete stranger just by posting her photos on Facebook with a private page.
Like it's been said above, there's 25k people who now know what schools her kids go to ect ect

Reactions: 4
Then if she can’t handle it, take herself a way from it. I can’t say that somebody who hides a post and puts it back up again, in my opinion is doing it for any other reason than wanting attention. Like I said previously, if it was genuine it would have stayed up. She actively makes the decision to put everything about her life out there, she has given everything away about her kids, their bloody schools, there is no thought of their privacy and how her posting so much online is affecting them. She may be suffering with her mental health and I sympathise with her, but I feel sorry for the children who have their lives posted online who have no say in the matter.

I totally agree, she should take herself and her children off it. They actually pose in photos now like they know it's for the gram. If it's making her poorly then stop the showing off and disappear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.