Mrs Bavington #2 Butternut Bav loves her squash, she's never off duty with her husband's dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be so grateful that she has went to soft play so he can get a snooze in peace. She can take her fruit teabag and throw it up her dirtbox

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs I just went to search her on Instagram and found myself typing ‘butternut’ instead of her user name 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes everytime Skechers have a sale, I go and buy 42 pairs just because 🤷🏻‍♀️
You've not saved any money... You've spent money because you weren't going to spend it in the first place 😂

Reactions: 11
Those stuffing balls have never seen the oven
She needs to check out her old mate the slimming teacher she's posted a butternut recipe looks delish😁

Reactions: 3
Just call me mystic meg, the post is up that I predicted would happen. Do I feel an ounce of sympathy ? None what so ever. This was always going to happen when people came out who knew/know hannah personally. The Instagram persona would not last for long when you’re so god dam different in real life. Whilst I understand the upset of both children at school, what I don’t get is the extreme reaction to online comments if like she’s said in the past aren’t true or don’t bother her. When you lead a public life you cannot expect everyone to fall in line and not have a difference of opinion. Hannah needs to understand no one gives a tit if you work or not, just stop moaning about trivial things, acting ungreatful or claiming to be so run off your feet - that rubs people up the wrong way. “This isn’t a post for messages etc” course it isn’t 🙄

Reactions: 8
She's arse aching now her kids are in school full-time as she knows she has no real excuse to sit around spending all day..Hopefully hubby has told her to get off her fat arse and contribute!

Reactions: 6
She's not fallen out of love with Instagram, she's fallen out of love with tattle stop reading it then.

Reactions: 4
People like her always have to play the victim. She says people are “bringing others down for being themselves”. From what I see on here that’s not the case at all, most people on here tend to call people like Bav out for being ungrateful, arrogant and rude. If that’s her true self then she should give herself a shake. I also think it speaks volumes that she hasn’t screenshotted and posted comments from here recently the way she used to, as it’s evident that most comments are valid! Like other posters have said, no one gives a tit if she doesn’t work, it’s her general attitude to everything that’s the issue.

Reactions: 6
I like how she has to get her #gifted in with a photo of the chair on a post about her daughter going to school 😂 Never miss a chance to advertise

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.