Mrs Bavington #12 Hair resembles a thatched roof, her coils gone awol up her foof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Bav when you were at your fattest you will have used one....this what we mean about you being a nasty, condescending and dismissive cow to those bigger than you

You could have said how easy it is to request or don't worry it's not a big deal instead you get straight in with 'how room much you have spare'

View attachment 2212920
Cheeky cow! And the fact she’s said “room to spare” suggests to me that there actually was very little room to spare! (I’m a bit chubby myself and last time I flew the belt was nearly at it’s limit!)

Reactions: 5
Cheeky cow! And the fact she’s said “room to spare” suggests to me that there actually was very little room to spare! (I’m a bit chubby myself and last time I flew the belt was nearly at it’s limit!)
Yeah she's definitely over compensating with that statement

She's ways super insensitive!
It's like after she'd lost weight and posted photos during her journey where she was a size. 18/20 saying how disgusting it was being that size!

I actually messaged her at the time telling her to remember that there's people following her who are that size or bigger or that may even be someone's goal and she's calling it disgusting!
But she said she's allowed to think and say what she wants 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's ways super insensitive!
It's like after she'd lost weight and posted photos during her journey where she was a size. 18/20 saying how disgusting it was being that size!

I actually messaged her at the time telling her to remember that there's people following her who are that size or bigger or that may even be someone's goal and she's calling it disgusting!
But she said she's allowed to think and say what she wants 😂
She must be near enough that size again surely? I struggle with my weight so I usually sympathise with anyone else in a similar boat but she is just such a rude, unpleasant person!

Reactions: 6
She must be near enough that size again surely? I struggle with my weight so I usually sympathise with anyone else in a similar boat but she is just such a rude, unpleasant person!
Exactly!
I don't have anything against people regaining weight ect because it's flippin hard!
However, hers is karma 😂
Because she was horrible about people that did and was so sure she was different and they were just lazy people who didn't care, with no motivation 😂

I 100% believe she had to use a seat belt extender but she won't admit to it because she never admits to ALL the weight she's piled back on

Reactions: 10
The last time I flew, I was 15 stone and I was very close to needing one, only just managed to get it on and I have a very similar body shape to her.
When she lost all of her weight, she was a fraction under 12 stone. She's got to be quite a bit over that now!
Obviously every airline is different but I can't see her having "plenty spare" as she insists, even if she didn't need one 🙄

Reactions: 7
Exactly!
I don't have anything against people regaining weight ect because it's flippin hard!
However, hers is karma 😂
Because she was horrible about people that did and was so sure she was different and they were just lazy people who didn't care, with no motivation 😂
100% this! I’ve regained so much weight and I’m heavier than when I started and I hate it so I’d never usually berate anyone in the same boat but as she was such a bleep about people regaining weight before, I hope she ends up back to square 1

Reactions: 6
I hope the cow does get a fine from the school but she will be straight on insta complaining about it even though it’s in every schools leave policy.

She will be bleating on about how it’s unfair. Awful woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.