Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
The season’s would be endless with all the shenanigans on that app 😂😂😂
---
Michelle’s live with gymskin! Someone enlighten me who he is
He is a wannabe rapper. He does content where he pretends to be hungry or needs help with something to how many people he needs to ask before someone will give him food or help him. He then pays for their lunch or shopping. Also sits on lives begging 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3

hayp

Chatty Member
Yeh she’s gifting who ever dg decor is battling so he can’t win. Someone just gave dg loads of unis and dg was taking the piss out of Michelle’s one uni and Dg won 😂😂 Pissed on her bonfire no doubt

• Haha
It seems Michelle has got rid of whatever team he used to have, when she's huge gifting all the time, 'because noone else does' noone else will bother. The competitions he gets high in she's also highest gifter. Maybe that's her strange plan, wipe out people's support teams so they rely on her.
Pd can be beyond rude, gift or get out, I'm ending live right now if noone snipes etc, ok cool, no worries 🙄😂

irishlassie

VIP Member
He is a wannabe rapper. He does content where he pretends to be hungry or needs help with something to how many people he needs to ask before someone will give him food or help him. He then pays for their lunch or shopping. Also sits on lives begging 😏
Another one fuck mr they are endless on there!
---
Oh he’s just joined the lion king and pans interview

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

lululalalulu

VIP Member
She is live on her back up going on & on & on about the same old shit.
Give it up now ffs he ain’t paying it back.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Another one fuck mr they are endless on there!
he pissed off to Dubai not long ago there and just seemed to wander about doing nothing but made out like he was there on business 🥴 i was listening to him on live with Michelle there and it was made out he asked Michelle for £90 for the sim card he apparently had to buy in Dubai to get on tiktok live 😐 i have never been to Dubai (too warm for me 😂) so dunno if you need to buy a new sim card or not, first i have ever heard of it. But as i said before, Michelle heavily gifted him & he went in a huff when she stopped because he was never get very far up the risings without her gifts. But he isn’t skint 😏 so he kept protesting when i was listening!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She’s not pregnant. Wonder what has gone on with her and gym skin. She used to always gift him but suddenly stopped.
if you go in Gymskin live he is very angry all the time. He’s fuming as he can’t get on the rankings.
Thats the only reason he was up on the top 10 all the time because she was constantly sending him Lions & Uni’s but then she moved onto PD. Maybe PD gave her more attention in return for her sending thousands of £s worth of gifts, i find it very odd she does it. She goes live herself now & makes some money back but when she we gifting Gymskin she was on private & never went live so god knows how she was funding it with him.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I genuinely think that Michelle is in huge financial trouble, I seen someone comment about her potentially losing her house over it and she said that was ridiculous etc but it really riled her and her mods up so maybe that could be true? Especially if she's gifted him alone over £200k, thats silly money!
She has to be up to her eyes in debt, there is no way she can gift the way she does without being in trouble.

irishlassie

VIP Member
she heavily gifted gymskin before she moved onto PD. Its mental how much money she chucks away at people on there & i would love to know how she affords it, she must be in debt up to her eyeballs!
She says she’s been gifting pd for the last 8 months they’ve been in regular contact throughout but he was still posting TikTok’s of his son mum in November! Frenchie was in miss reds box and said of asked him who Michelle was as she was a big gifter that’s when pd slid into Michelle’s DMs and she started gifting him and not Frenchie would snipe against Frenchie in other battles as well! PD stopped talking to Frenchie at the same time! Frenchie did say he got uncomfortable with Michelle’s big gifts and asked her to stop spending so much and told her he was concerned about the amount of money she was spending
---
Found the amber girl! She’s an American called amber Carson
---
Michelle’s in ryhscotalks box
---
Gcrew in gifting Michelle now is he hoping she will now start gifting him

Attachments

Last edited:

irishlassie

VIP Member
Shes been HEAVILY gifting many for what must be nearly a year now, I remember her starting with CLA and the bullshit story about her son buying coins etc... the way she's been gifting its deffo in the 100s of thousands, it has to be! She's always drinking aswell... recipe for disaster tbh!
She denies gift img cla and Lawrence on her live

Reactions: 1