Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Listening in to her and gcrew the now & gcrew wants all of tiktok to come together for michelle to gift her to recoup some money for her….how about you all get jobs & stop relying on people getting into a financial mess to benefit yourselves sitting on live manipulating people into thinking its a team effort & everybody is friends.

Reactions: 15

SAS20211

VIP Member
So she is an accountant with her own company so she will make no bad money but even at that, she must still be up to her eyes in debt when she is lion & uni daft. When i first came across her, it was when she was Gymskins biggest gifter and every battle he did, there she was with a uni & a lion, sometimes several in the one battle. Then she was the same with PD. Unless you have a bottomless pit of cash, nobody has that kind of money spare to chuck at begs on the internet on the daily!
Im sorry but an accountant? Id never want her near my accounts 🥴 someone that is throwing 250k on stupid tiktok gifts that tiktok take 70% off to put someone at the top of the board needs help.

Reactions: 13

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I just don’t see the point in anyone gifting on TikTok. The fact that TikTok take 70% is ridiculous. Say she has gifted 200k, TikTok made 140k from that!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Why does anyone find it funny nor appropriate that her young son knows all about this and about his penis etc... very concerning. I think she's seriously mentally ill tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 9

DellaC

VIP Member
Her grandad invented the meat slicer that you see in supermarkets/shops. I remember her saying she got an inheritance from that.

I don't know her or her grandad but I bet the poor old chap is spinning in his grave at the fact that she's squandered his hard earned cash on a reprobate off Tiktok!

• Haha
  • Wow

SAS20211

VIP Member
I’m so confused why all these people spend the money they need back

TikTok takes a stupid %, so by giving the money back these people would be operating at a loss

Is no one equating “gift” with you don’t get it back
Michelle literally just said that she gifts 16k to Mr PD so he would win a big battle and climb the board. There so serious about an app its embarrassing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

LoXLo

VIP Member
Did anyone catch what PD said about Michelle and her husband (or ex husband) ripping someone off for £100k and he had to get involved? There’s so much more to this story we’re just getting it in pieces

SAS20211

VIP Member
Her grandad invented the meat slicer that you see in supermarkets/shops. I remember her saying she got an inheritance from that.

I don't know her or her grandad but I bet the poor old chap is spinning in his grave at the fact that she's squandered his hard earned cash on a reprobate off Tiktok!
She said on a live yesterday that she tells people different stories where her money comes from. She has issues wherever the money comes from.

• Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She says she’s been gifting pd for the last 8 months they’ve been in regular contact throughout but he was still posting TikTok’s of his son mum in November! Frenchie was in miss reds box and said of asked him who Michelle was as she was a big gifter that’s when pd slid into Michelle’s DMs and she started gifting him and not Frenchie would snipe against Frenchie in other battles as well! PD stopped talking to Frenchie at the same time! Frenchie did say he got uncomfortable with Michelle’s big gifts and asked her to stop spending so much and told her he was concerned about the amount of money she was spending
---
Found the amber girl! She’s an American called amber Carson
---
Michelle’s in ryhscotalks box
---
Gcrew in gifting Michelle now is he hoping she will now start gifting him
Frenchie has a cheek to be concerned about Michelle gifting him big when he used to get people in his lives gifting big continuously, he is another financial groomer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Merpedy

VIP Member
I’m so confused why all these people spend the money they need back

TikTok takes a stupid %, so by giving the money back these people would be operating at a loss

Is no one equating “gift” with you don’t get it back

irishlassie

VIP Member
Well it’s all came out last night and today about pd and Michelle he’s financially groomed her 8 months told her he’d meet her but always fell out with her something else came says he loved etc promised her the world! Talking over 200k in gifts! I just don’t understand it!! Why?? He borrowed 5k of a single mum with MS to get his teeth done in turkey promised he’d pay her back only paid 1k back every excuse under the sun why he can’t pay the rest! I’d say this is only the start of it more women will come out! I heard in miss reds live today them talking about amber what did of do to her?

irishlassie

VIP Member
is it Paul Davies? Someone was talking about him in a live and was referring to him as that?
---

hahhahaha that really suits him
His accounts gone and he’s blocked Michelle’s number she hasn’t went to a solicitor and is talk pd has a gambling addiction also he’s only 5ft9 and has a small dick 🤣🤣 pd has been sending William pics to all his big gifters

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
This is madness a lady Sam in the box on 20k of debt from bank loans overdrafts etc from gifting Elsa frosts and cla
---

I’m not familiar with him either I’ve been watching the drama and begging on the Scottish side 🤣🤣
Its an addiction like gambling, a lot of people will be in a similar situation to this Sam girl.

Jack (Frenchies Army) was always up the top at the weeklys, he would get heavily gifted until he fell out with everyone & now doesn’t get big gifts. He is quite manipulative as well. Him & PD also used to go out to dogging areas, pair of freaks!
---
I just watched Michelle in the box when G crew sent her two lions.
People were asking Michelle why she told people she was pregnant. She said she never did but PD did and told her just go along with it as it’s content.
You could clearly see he was using her so more fool her for keep gifting.
She’s saying he promised the money back and she wants it. People are telling her to go to the police.
Dunno if the police will be able to do anything about it. She has willingly given away her money.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

SAS20211

VIP Member
I think Michele is a woman scorned and the money she’s lost is how she’s getting her revenge cos he doesn’t want her! She tried to buy him and he promised her the world because it changed him and his girlfriends lives! Holiday’s designer clothes etc
Its still wrong on all levels but she willingly done it and she’s not the only one! If she was my accountant I’d be seriously worried about my finances!

mores gonna come out about Michelle and I dont think it’s gonna be good
---
this comment in angies live
Did anyone catch watch DG said on Miss Red live? About Michelle using her gifting badge and her gifts to manipulate creators. Its 100% true

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Shes been HEAVILY gifting many for what must be nearly a year now, I remember her starting with CLA and the bullshit story about her son buying coins etc... the way she's been gifting its deffo in the 100s of thousands, it has to be! She's always drinking aswell... recipe for disaster tbh!

I wonder if Netflix will make a new documentary.. The TikTok swindler. 🤔 maybe Michelle could get some of her money back taking part 🤣

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I genuinely think that Michelle is in huge financial trouble, I seen someone comment about her potentially losing her house over it and she said that was ridiculous etc but it really riled her and her mods up so maybe that could be true? Especially if she's gifted him alone over £200k, thats silly money!