Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SAS20211

VIP Member
if she is going to tell lies then she needs to remove her occupation from Facebook because it took me seconds to then search her on companies house 😏
Exactly this.. its public information.
---
Serious though. If anyone has 250k spare and has an addiction that they need to feed they can send it my way. 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7

SAS20211

VIP Member
Mr PD isnt an angel in this situation.. but Michelle is clearly a woman with too much money and nothing else better to spend it on if shes chucked over 200k in gifts to people on Tiktok. Gifting is a new addiction for some people it needs to be monitored like gambling is. Michelle could of gifted 200k to charities if she wanted too. More fool her !

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So she is an accountant with her own company so she will make no bad money but even at that, she must still be up to her eyes in debt when she is lion & uni daft. When i first came across her, it was when she was Gymskins biggest gifter and every battle he did, there she was with a uni & a lion, sometimes several in the one battle. Then she was the same with PD. Unless you have a bottomless pit of cash, nobody has that kind of money spare to chuck at begs on the internet on the daily!

LoXLo

VIP Member
Have these women not watched the tinder swindler?! Romance scams are the oldest trick in the book. A girl was just on Miss Reds live saying she lent him £5k and he’s only just paid it back because of the backlash.

irishlassie

VIP Member
Its an addiction like gambling, a lot of people will be in a similar situation to this Sam girl.

Jack (Frenchies Army) was always up the top at the weeklys, he would get heavily gifted until he fell out with everyone & now doesn’t get big gifts. He is quite manipulative as well. Him & PD also used to go out to dogging areas, pair of freaks!
---

Dunno if the police will be able to do anything about it. She has willingly given away her money.
I just canne with these ppl! They are a rare breed

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don’t like PD what so ever, he’s incredibly rude. Michelle is in hella debt and once blamed her child that he stole her phone and gifted a lot of creators because he found it fun and she was in 11k debt because of it. I feel sorry for Michelle it seems like she’s having to pay for friendship. Isn’t she also carrying PD’s baby?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

irishlassie

VIP Member
This is madness a lady Sam in the box on 20k of debt from bank loans overdrafts etc from gifting Elsa frosts and cla
---
Frenchie has a cheek to be concerned about Michelle gifting him big when he used to get people in his lives gifting big continuously, he is another financial groomer.
I’m not familiar with him either I’ve been watching the drama and begging on the Scottish side 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She used to gift CLA and say it was her son, the fact she goes to work makes me wonder where all this money comes from. Why bother working and then giving it to these people on TT? It normally comes out one way or another, it's a shame though she is wasting her money on these people.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Never liked this bloke from the start he thinks he's above anyone else.
I think she initially was Lawrences's big gifter till the other begs cottoned on to her, so this isn't the first time she has been financially groomed by scum on TT.

irishlassie

VIP Member
I feel like Michelle needs her own thread at this point! 😂 Mr PD hasn't done anything right I've never said he was an angel but im ao baffled about the amounts of money Michelle throws away
I’m struggling to understand what she gets from spending this money on strangers on an app!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She's made up 100 stories about what she does, just to keep people wondering, as its no ones business. Another story was a wax melt business.
if she is going to tell lies then she needs to remove her occupation from Facebook because it took me seconds to then search her on companies house 😏

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Well it’s all came out last night and today about pd and Michelle he’s financially groomed her 8 months told her he’d meet her but always fell out with her something else came says he loved etc promised her the world! Talking over 200k in gifts! I just don’t understand it!! Why?? He borrowed 5k of a single mum with MS to get his teeth done in turkey promised he’d pay her back only paid 1k back every excuse under the sun why he can’t pay the rest! I’d say this is only the start of it more women will come out! I heard in miss reds live today them talking about amber what did of do to her?
I knew he was dodgy as fuck!! More fool Michelle though, she practically chucks money at more than him on there. He was making thousands a week on they weekly’s, pretty sure one week he made over £35k so why the hell is he asking single mothers for £5k to get his teeth done 🥴 is Amber the girl with the wee boy with curly blonde hair?
---
Its a lassie called Amber Carson, different person to who i am thinking about.

Last edited:

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Not sure love I’m not familiar with them all only seen it unfold on miss reds live! Searched it on fyp seen a few screen recordings of Michelle live last night! I’d love to know how she gets all this money!!! I would take me 20 years to earn that amount of money
she heavily gifted gymskin before she moved onto PD. Its mental how much money she chucks away at people on there & i would love to know how she affords it, she must be in debt up to her eyeballs!

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Did anyone catch watch DG said on Miss Red live? About Michelle using her gifting badge and her gifts to manipulate creators. Its 100% true
I think a lot more is going to come out about her, what PD did is very wrong and I am no way taking anything away from that, however she blatantly lied she never gifted CLA or Lawrence and blamed her son at one point.
There is lots that goes on in creators snapchat groups to boost accounts, gifting rings etc.
Lionking and panda being interviewd tonight by Rhysco will be interesting to watch!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Exactly this.. its public information.
---
Serious though. If anyone has 250k spare and has an addiction that they need to feed they can send it my way. 😂💀
send some my way as well, i could pay off my mortgage with some of what she has frittered away 😂

• Haha