Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
Sorry that’s who I mean DG decor got the tattoos today.
---
Michelle is live now I didn’t realise she was in the weeklys. She’s slagging DG off saying she’s been sent videos of DG slagging her off on live today. She got lion king gifting. Wouldn’t surprise me if she over takes DG! She said she’s been to work all day. I don’t get where she’s getting all the money from to gift people. It all don’t add up.
Recycling gifts that lot

Reactions: 1

nathan25

VIP Member
I saw something that he used to work for the Mafia?? And was in prison. Does anyone know what for?
I think half of it is bull shit. He was talking about it on live the other day and everyone was saying he was lying.
He has been to jail but I think the rest is bull shit. He said Someone from jail took him to meet people when they both came out and they were the Mafia. He makes out he’s something he’s not.
He went absolutely mental the other night as he didn’t win the competition so he removed all his mods and ended the live.
He butters up Michelle so she keeps sending gifts. Keeps calling her queen. They talk a lot on the phone and he buys her son gifts. I think he’s leading her on.
Apparently he got a girlfriend too but tells everyone he hasn’t. He is not happy again as people have stop gifting him. He said it’s only his queen who gifts now and people need to start helping her! Fool.

brahhh

VIP Member
I’m saying he’s on live all day and night. There are lots of people asking why he don’t help his Mrs out during the day but he would rather beg. He has started going places now to he had tattoos today of the gifters on his leg 🤦‍♀️His Mrs was calling him the other day and he wouldn’t come of live so got a lot of back lash. Now if you look in his lives he seems to be getting a lot of trolling about it. He’s just told mods to mute not block now. There is not been a day where he hasn’t been live.
Copying dg decor then with the tattoos he did that on his leg

nathan25

VIP Member
Don’t like PD what so ever, he’s incredibly rude. Michelle is in hella debt and once blamed her child that he stole her phone and gifted a lot of creators because he found it fun and she was in 11k debt because of it. I feel sorry for Michelle it seems like she’s having to pay for friendship. Isn’t she also carrying PD’s baby?
NO WAY? 😳 I didn’t even know she was pregnant. Omg

• Wow

SAS20211

VIP Member
His accounts gone and he’s blocked Michelle’s number she hasn’t went to a solicitor and is talk pd has a gambling addiction also he’s only 5ft9 and has a small dick 🤣🤣 pd has been sending William pics to all his big gifters
I can imagine him to be the type.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I saw something that he used to work for the Mafia?? And was in prison. Does anyone know what for?

hayp

Chatty Member
Michelle gifted this man last night as wanted him to win DG but it didn’t happen as someone sent DG 3 uni’s he’s another beg that DG decor. He don’t work anymore just begs it every day. He don’t even help his Mrs with his own baby 😡
Do you know that tho? Specifically that he doesn’t help his family?

nathan25

VIP Member
She’s not pregnant. Wonder what has gone on with her and gym skin. She used to always gift him but suddenly stopped.
if you go in Gymskin live he is very angry all the time. He’s fuming as he can’t get on the rankings.