Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SAS20211

VIP Member
I think a lot more is going to come out about her, what PD did is very wrong and I am no way taking anything away from that, however she blatantly lied she never gifted CLA or Lawrence and blamed her son at one point.
There is lots that goes on in creators snapchat groups to boost accounts, gifting rings etc.
Lionking and panda being interviewd tonight by Rhysco will be interesting to watch!
I feel like Michelle needs her own thread at this point! 😂 Mr PD hasn't done anything right I've never said he was an angel but im ao baffled about the amounts of money Michelle throws away

• Heart
Reactions: 5

SAS20211

VIP Member
Did anyone catch what PD said about Michelle and her husband (or ex husband) ripping someone off for £100k and he had to get involved? There’s so much more to this story we’re just getting it in pieces
I'll get my 🍿out.

Reactions: 5

busdriver89

VIP Member
So she is an accountant with her own company so she will make no bad money but even at that, she must still be up to her eyes in debt when she is lion & uni daft. When i first came across her, it was when she was Gymskins biggest gifter and every battle he did, there she was with a uni & a lion, sometimes several in the one battle. Then she was the same with PD. Unless you have a bottomless pit of cash, nobody has that kind of money spare to chuck at begs on the internet on the daily!
I agree with this. She doesn’t look like she’s made of money. Nobody knows her circumstances could be inheritance also. She probably isn’t in any debt she probably had a big stash nothing to spend her money on then comes along these men that can easily manipulate her.

Reactions: 4

irishlassie

VIP Member
Did anyone catch what PD said about Michelle and her husband (or ex husband) ripping someone off for £100k and he had to get involved? There’s so much more to this story we’re just getting it in pieces
Most definitely more to all this!! I’m here for it all
---
What’s pds real name

nathan25

VIP Member
I just watched Michelle in the box when G crew sent her two lions.
People were asking Michelle why she told people she was pregnant. She said she never did but PD did and told her just go along with it as it’s content.
You could clearly see he was using her so more fool her for keep gifting.
She’s saying he promised the money back and she wants it. People are telling her to go to the police.

irishlassie

VIP Member
I knew he was dodgy as fuck!! More fool Michelle though, she practically chucks money at more than him on there. He was making thousands a week on they weekly’s, pretty sure one week he made over £35k so why the hell is he asking single mothers for £5k to get his teeth done 🥴 is Amber the girl with the wee boy with curly blonde hair?
Not sure love I’m not familiar with them all only seen it unfold on miss reds live! Searched it on fyp seen a few screen recordings of Michelle live last night! I’d love to know how she gets all this money!!! I would take me 20 years to earn that amount of money

I wouldn't believe any amount unless Michelle has said it, I've just scrolled fyp and there's 750k, 100k, 200k, 250k, which one is it?? Unless I've missed her say an amount other than the £16000 he was supposed to send her to gift, she sent it to him and he never sent her the money.

brahhh

VIP Member
He was creeping about dogging sites with that Frenchies Army clown at one point as well, thats where i came across him then he started going for the weeklys after he made himself known through Jack. He has made 10s of thousands in the past few months by going live.
I seen when he was outing someone made a big fuss about it with some other guy was more interested in getting the views he wouldn’t start until so many thousand were in there absolute dickhead

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Was winning last week not enough for him? I think once you have won TT should make you wait about 2 months to give others a chance to win.

The thing is he's saying of course he's financially benefitted but also that he's gifted a lot of of it back. These competitions he's won because of her usually win extra diamonds so he would have used those to pass forward gifts too no?
He's the sort of person that would say people on tiktok are begs and wasters, but yet because he's been gaining from it it's all OK.
I can't believe what I am hearing tbh. Yeah Michelle is a grown woman but manipulation is real.
Pd hasn't been anywhere on the ranks since she stepped away, more people need to wake up to others too.

irishlassie

VIP Member
I think Michele is a woman scorned and the money she’s lost is how she’s getting her revenge cos he doesn’t want her! She tried to buy him and he promised her the world because it changed him and his girlfriends lives! Holiday’s designer clothes etc
Its still wrong on all levels but she willingly done it and she’s not the only one! If she was my accountant I’d be seriously worried about my finances!

mores gonna come out about Michelle and I dont think it’s gonna be good
---
this comment in angies live

Attachments

Last edited:

nathan25

VIP Member
Yes this Michelle started gifting Lawrance that’s how it all started. Then she started going live with him and people were all up her ass as they wanted big gifts too.
people started to gift her then but not Massine amounts.
So is she gifting Mr PD now then and not Gymskin? Maybe that’s why Gymskin was fuming last night.
The thing is she was gifting men thinking they really liked her but they were just using her. She sent a big gift to Karl James a few times he didn’t even thank her. She moved on to others then.
She did say with Lawrance it was a mistake and her son done it as he loves to see the gifts across the screen 🤦‍♀️ she was definitely lying.

• Wow

irishlassie

VIP Member
I wonder if Netflix will make a new documentary.. The TikTok swindler. 🤔 maybe Michelle could get some of her money back taking part 🤣
The season’s would be endless with all the shenanigans on that app 😂😂😂
---
Michelle’s live with gymskin! Someone enlighten me who he is

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
A long time ago she was one of CLAs gifters then she gifted Lawrence, CLA called her a bitch and then she confronted her with her son anyway after that she moved on to others. Once you gift CLA she does not like it if she finds you gifting someone else. Lawrence made her Mod because she was gifting him large.

brahhh

VIP Member
Thoughts on this one?

Seems to do well in the rankings each week, especially with Michelle gifting the big gifts like they cost pennies 😳
She’s just gifted another guy who was battling dg decor … and that Mr PD can’t stand him his stupid laugh wannabe gangster

• Wow
  • Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She used to gift CLA and say it was her son, the fact she goes to work makes me wonder where all this money comes from. Why bother working and then giving it to these people on TT? It normally comes out one way or another, it's a shame though she is wasting her money on these people.
Its very strange how she has so much disposable income to waste of these idiots on lives. It will defo all come out in the wash!