Mr Carrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And his whole personality seems to becoming about his bloody cats 😴😴😴
What still? Havent watched him in awhile I used to love him and thought he was relaxing then I tried watching again an he put me to sleep dont know if hes changed a little since his tv shows, he does go over the top with the cats must admit like hes trying to get them a job :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope whoever stays in his spare room knows there's been cats arses all over the bedding and pillows
Unless it's luke or Kate they deserve it tbf 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her idea to offer subscriptions is ridiculous, her channel is just a day in the life vblog of her sat at home or in the shop. It's not quality or useful content in any sort of way, people only watch her because we're nosy lol I don't need to pay to see her videos a day earlier, or pay to make her reply to my comments, nor do I need to fund her trips to horrible hotels in undesirable holiday locations just so she can show us her eating in yet another Wetherspoons :ROFLMAO: but I guess there will still be people daft enough to sign up

Her idea to offer subscriptions is ridiculous, her channel is just a day in the life vblog of her sat at home or in the shop. It's not quality or useful content in any sort of way, people only watch her because we're nosy lol I don't need to pay to see her videos a day earlier, or pay to make her reply to my comments, nor do I need to fund her trips to horrible hotels in undesirable holiday locations just so she can show us her eating in yet another Wetherspoons :ROFLMAO: but I guess there will still be people daft enough to sign up
Wrong thread?

Reactions: 3