Mr Carrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just encase anybody needs any help to get to sleep 😴
I can't believe some of the crap he posts to be honest 😳 Reading the labels from his food purchases and describing every single detail of new products he buys is so cringe and such a time filler 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree, it's just a case of him scouring the internet now to steal other people's ideas and pass them off as his own, which is very underhand.
It’s the same on Sort Your Life Out, I like Mr C but he was a weird choice for that show when he isn’t a cleaning influencer and he just shows other peoples ideas that he’s found on Pinterest.

Reactions: 9
It’s the same on Sort Your Life Out, I like Mr C but he was a weird choice for that show when he isn’t a cleaning influencer and he just shows other peoples ideas that he’s found on Pinterest.
I feel like he got it as he always works in telly and could look up other ideas and didn’t need much training and wasn’t gonna be mega bucks

Reactions: 7
I feel like he got it as he always works in telly and could look up other ideas and didn’t need much training and wasn’t gonna be mega bucks
I think this one is the reason, he was a cheap hire for the show.

It's a kinda cheap feeling show at the best of times.

And he'd do it for peanuts and the ability to show off to Luke that he is on TV and Luke isn't. 😆

• Haha
Least we know where he keeps he's valuables now in the bloody clock 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How predictable was he buying the Emma Bridgewater biscuit tin and the f and m bowl from the booty 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see his DIY video what in the name of all things holy were those bloody sponge sock bunny things 🤣🤣

• Haha
Did anyone see his DIY video what in the name of all things holy were those bloody sponge sock bunny things 🤣🤣
I'm genuinely amused that he had a pair of pink socks lying around

What is up with the new countertop? Is it marble? Why is it so thin?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's engineered stone so a stone/resin composite. The sort of thing wrecking the lungs of the people manufacturing it. The thin stuff looks a bit cheap but he's obviously on a tight budget. He does faff around but his home is small and its pretty tricky doing this stuff with no space. He'd be better of building in storage either side of his fireplace but he doesn't seem to be doing that. Not sure why he's taken out upper cabinets as that kitchen is very small. Where's all the kitchen stuff going now? Open shelving? The cats bums on the kitchen surfaces give me the ick.

The kittens don't like scratching the rug you tit because they are bloody fully grown adult CATS 🙄
---
And don't get me started on his god awful "art" he was hanging up

Reactions: 4
He's really stretched for ideas on Sort Your Life Out. My husband was gobsmacked when he saw Ewan showing how to do the most basic jobs like cleaning windows. I think Stacey gave him the idea for the chore jar because his content was so dire. The cleaning the rug with a pan lid and cloth has been all over Instagram for months, so yet another stolen idea.

He makes my toes curl ….his gig with Packed Lunch, SYLO ….he’s not a bleeping cleaning expert. Was he flirting with the producer?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What in the name of christ was that thing he was trying to build in his latest vlog?
He's basically cut the top off his dresser badly painted it white and put some fake marble on the top I have no words
How on earth had he made a name for himself as a diyer? All he's diys are terrible 🤣

• Haha
I like cats but he's gone hard out going on and on about them like they're his bloody kids! Buying ugly cat tatt ornaments and junk. He doesn't have good taste. The car boot videos are just lazy content.

Reactions: 4
He'll talk about the laundry pods he purchased at B&M in great detail but does not really talk about the materials (ie. countertop) he got for the new kitchen :confused:

The yearly pilgrimage to Monaco where he stays at his most favourite swanky hotel is almost coma-inducing. Also it can't be a Mr. C vacation without a visit to a charity shop :sleep:

• Haha