Mr Carrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe he's still having problems with that bloody roof garden leaking water in to the kitchen just get it fixed properly 🙄

Reactions: 3
The wall with the plaster off was a right old mess! A real bodge job underneath. No wonder it leaked.

Reactions: 5
Those cats are really irritating while he's filming. I'm a cat person as well but he's besotted with them and it's a bit much.

Im sure Cats are interesting to their owners but it's not really interesting for us veiwers, I'm fed up of seeing him holding them and kissing them whilst they are desperately trying to get away from him 🤣
How cringe was the kayaking with that dope luke, I don't get their friendship and what they have I common there must be 20 years age difference between them 🙄

• Haha
Im sure Cats are interesting to their owners but it's not really interesting for us veiwers, I'm fed up of seeing him holding them and kissing them whilst they are desperately trying to get away from him 🤣
How cringe was the kayaking with that dope luke, I don't get their friendship and what they have I common there must be 20 years age difference between them 🙄
Yeh I like Ewan’s content, but I don’t really have any interest in his cats, or any YouTuber’s pets really

Reactions: 6