Mr Carrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched his Primark Christmas vlog.. he sure knows how to suck the life out of Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I fully admit I watch him when I am having trouble getting to sleep. His voice knocks me out in ten minutes or less.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The DIY Christmas tree made out of a take-away box is absolutely terrible and hilarious

All those diy's were crap and the other channel he collabed with hers was crap too
that Cork wreath who in their right mind is going to sit for hours and stick corks to polystyrene with cocktail sticks and still see the polystyrene through the gaps when you're finished 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the end of his latest vlog was he having the ritz afternoon tea that luke catleugh bought him for his birthday? and Mr c just bought him some crappy tins off the carboot or charity shop 🤔
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Mr C, this is an intervention. The next time you make a last-minute DIY decoration video, and they turn out like this:

IMG_20231205_221453.jpg

Just accept defeat and don't even bother publishing the video. This sir, is absolute garbage. It literally looks like something a 5 year old would bring back from school. Then in the vlog from today he has the audacity to say they turned out "very effective and beautiful" 😂

As for the cork wreath, it looked like a model of a virus or something. And the candles were a disaster. I seen Lone Fox did a Christmas candle DIY the other day and it turned out really nice, nowhere near as messy or time consuming as Mr C's botch job. Better just to stick to your vlogs and freebie events and leave the arts and crafts videos to those who actually know what they're doing lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Confession time, I love watching Mr C; his content is varied and interesting and his voice soothes me, but.......his cock wreath made me cringe.

Vacant bits are not 'a vibe', popping berries up there won't camouflage the polystyrene and the cocks are too random in size to create a tidy & cohesive ring.

I still love him, though.

• Haha
Ah I must be getting soft in my old age but I felt quite sorry for him when he started crying talking about the last packed lunch show he clearly enjoyed working on it 😪

Reactions: 8
So the decorate my Christmas tree with me video was actually just another sky movies plug 🥱

Reactions: 3
So the decorate my Christmas tree with me video was actually just another sky movies plug 🥱
Yeah, he's a sneaky little git for doing this and it's turning me off him big time. I go straight to the description under the vlog now to check what he's flogging, then I actively avoid watching if Sky is mentioned.

Wonder if he still plays that game he was raving about recently 🤔 The thing is, he's losing his authencity by just grabbing any old ad for the £s.

Will he ever stop calling the cats kittens? :cautious:They've got to be what, about 18 months old by now?

Reactions: 2
I thought his cruise vlog was really interesting the ship looked lovely and for a bargain price too, Definitely going to check their website out

What was that queen (HRH, not freddie) inspired handbag he bought all about is he actually going to use it?
Maybe he's going to go skipping around the car boot with it 🤔

• Haha
What was that queen (HRH, not freddie) inspired handbag he bought all about is he actually going to use it?
Maybe he's going to go skipping around the car boot with it 🤔
OMG that raggedy bag was horrible! The leather was damaged and discoloured but it's ok because it's GUCCI

Kate mccabe definitely did him dirty with her presents she gave him what a load of old shite he actually looked a bit annoyed at how much and how much better the stuff luke got was, when he was snuffing that candle I honestly thought he was going to hit her with it 🤣

• Haha