Mr Carrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think there is? he's got a lot of fans on here too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not that it matters, he just doesn't give much away and I'm not used to that with the other instahuns haha
He's a TV producer and he does keep his private life private,but he's a great guy I like him ..

Reactions: 7
Yes he seems like a nice guy he's picked up a big enough following now ,any idea on age ? ...I reckon early fifties

50s :oops: na he seems late 30 early 40s hes so refreshing to watch though so glad hes getting the subscribers so honest & real i binge his videos glad hes getting attention he deserves people on you tube should take lessons from him.

Reactions: 3
I am a big fan. But 🤢 I was shocked to see him do a collab with Demi Donnelly. Those 2 do not seem like the should even know each other.

Reactions: 4
50s :oops: na he seems late 30 early 40s hes so refreshing to watch though so glad hes getting the subscribers so honest & real i binge his videos glad hes getting attention he deserves people on you tube should take lessons from him.
He doesn't reveal his age, I'm deff going for early 50's he has botox and a lot of dye to thank for his youthful looks 😂

I am a big fan. But 🤢 I was shocked to see him do a collab with Demi Donnelly. Those 2 do not seem like the should even know each other.
I don't think he needs to collab with anyone he's good enough on his own !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He doesn't reveal his age, I'm deff going for early 50's he has botox and a lot of dye to thank for his youthful looks 😂

I don't think he needs to collab with anyone he's good enough on his own !
Hold up.... who is in their 50’s? Mr C?

No way is he older than 35!
He doesn’t reveal his age but to me he’s on the mature side even though he has cosmetic procedures you can tell by the way he is Luke could pass for his son.

3DECAE73-1BA1-4E11-B98A-5B438AB5BED2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
We’ll never know until he reveals his true age . I know he moved to London when he was 18 how long has he been there?

Some reason his videos are so relaxing love how he adds the little bloopers at the end of his videos in lol to show hes not this fake perfect influncer

Do think people latch on to him for views though hes too nice to see how fake people are used to think luke was but theirs defo chemistry with they two :ROFLMAO: still unsure about kate shes so vanila with him & tense think a fake friendship on her side for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: 3