Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kate90210

I’ve only heard about eyeball and what I’ve heard is she ab*sed her child and it all ended very badly. Not sure if it’s 100% true (have to take everything with a pinch of salt)
Well they were all reading an article about her but wouldn’t give any details, you know how they like to go live and then all secretive so everyone comments asking what’s happened and they ignore them 🙄 it was that type of situation but mouldable willaayyy said it’s nothing to do with child abuse, does anyone know eyeballs real name to Google it? Also confused about who mouldayywillayy is as I thought that was Kirstys name 🤣 but it wasn’t Kirsty it was a young girl with red hair

Now she's shunning people who have account names similar to Lucy's 🤔 but she was happy enough to take over one of Lucy's, as was Amber, as was Chloe to make Lucy accounts and give one to Grace and she's happy enough to dress up as her- and get a tattoo of a nickname for him?....
Why has noone mentioned those vile words that left Chloes mouth last night?!

That misty is like listening to a episode of Hi-di-hi.

Chloe and kirsty aka tweedle dum and tweedle dee, you don't get addresses either- you dox wrong people, you go for innocent people and you have no right atall to do any of it.
She really does sound like Su Pollard doesn't she!

Spf50

Chatty Member
the new ones she’s added today, a lot of them have their full names and photos on TT 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh dear, not good that and they say its lucy that does it when in fact its them that go looking for people to cause hate

Buying a kid an Alexa isn’t a crime they have just cling to it because that’s all they have and they need to validate their own disgusting behaviour, if Lucy did offer to buy a little girl an Alexa then I would say with confidence that there was no sexual motive behind it, Lucy has the mind of a child herself, she was probably just trying to be nice and not realising how creepy it may seem. Someone asked her to give her kids some poppets and she said no they are mine which just shows how immature she is, she is genuinely vulnerable and mentally disabled she doesn’t even have the capacity to look after herself or personal hygiene and they are bullying her so bad, it’s actually really sad
Well said i agree completely the pair of them are the same.
Lucy not having her kids isnt cos she left them for bryan or have them taken away its cos she cudnt cope so wanted them to be looked after properly!
Its very sad to see what is happening to her she barks orders at bryan, hes trying but u can tell he cant control her to do anything.

kate90210

Ohh yeah exactly thats why on my first post i wrote i didnt wanna fight anyone because i respect everyones views and i dont believe in bashing someone for thinking differently to me
To be honest, with this attitude you seem a bit misplaced with Kirsty and her gang

Spf50

Chatty Member
She sure is! What's her real name?
Dunno she was lucys mod cindy lou, lisas mod louise p, and also cupcake lucys mod. She always said she wasnt in any gangs shes a lone person now look at her!!! She was in lucys ear for a long long time. Then moved over to kirsty 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Spf50

Chatty Member
Are you sure 🧐 there was definitely a troll account and the one she has as mod now talks very different. If it’s not then it must be one of the randoms she’s modded. Yeah it’s definitely because she wants friends and she takes any act of kindness as someone actually caring about her.
Yes it still the old one, she has added loads of random people today on and off all day.
I hope i get a mention in the tattle live tomoz i will feel validated then 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spf50

Chatty Member
According to Kirsty and her crew, Lucy has been grooming kids. Speaking to them on other apps. She also apparently offered to buy an Alexa for a 7 Yr old child. Apparently that was the reason why she had court this month

I must admit that I feel sorry for her too. She is too scared to go out of her home due to all of the threats that they have received. All because of certain people causing all of this and others jumping on the band wagon

Everyone go mass report the FB group as mods for Lucy are being doxxed
What mods are they doxing now? Hope they have the proper ones

Hunnyangel

i hope all these dickheads get done for wasting police time! did anyone see bry bry crashing through the door going "GUESS WHAT? THE POLICE ARE ON THE WAY!"? this whole thing is an absolute shit show
What is going on why are the police on there way? I think I missed loads 🤦‍♀️

kate90210

Also I’ve seen people screenshotting the thread and talking about it on a Facebook group- I’m sorry but there’s a reason people post here. They can say what they feel and actually have a different opinion without having mass amounts of people jumping down their throats with the slim hope that they can get some recognition and a gold star off Kirsty. She isn’t going to notice you guys, in the nicest way possible, you mean absolutely nothing to her. Like literally, she doesn’t know you from Adam but ok.

People are allowed to freely express their opinion- you don’t have to like it but it doesn’t mean you can target and bully them for a different outlook. So slate this all you want, but don’t be hypocrites saying ‘too much free time on their hands’ when you lurk here more than the people who actually post.
Where is it being posted what Facebook group?