Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
According to Kirsty and her crew, Lucy has been grooming kids. Speaking to them on other apps. She also apparently offered to buy an Alexa for a 7 Yr old child. Apparently that was the reason why she had court this month

I must admit that I feel sorry for her too. She is too scared to go out of her home due to all of the threats that they have received. All because of certain people causing all of this and others jumping on the band wagon

Everyone go mass report the FB group as mods for Lucy are being doxxed
I think any post reports would go to the group admins rather than Facebook 🧐 not 100% sure though. A few people on L’s live have told the mods so hopefully they’ve put everything on private.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Ive watched kirsty for 3-4 months and never seen a live end like that

You are her friend aren’t you?
Noo not a friend i do support her though i come here to be nosey after it was mentioned on a live i know someone else said on here they are close to her though

Tally99

I just know they are desperately trying to find out who we are now 😂 it will be annoying them so much that they haven’t got a clue who any of us are and I know they don’t because they are still friends with someone who comments a lot in here, they have been talking about this chat to someone who’s in here commenting 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shows how much she knows who we all are
Was gonna say one of there so called supporters is in this tread

Spf50

Chatty Member
Wow are my ears right! U cant bully people like lucy and bryan... meaning they deserve it 😳😳😳