Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Its just insane 🤦🏼‍♀️ Literally nothing is gonna come out of all this apart from hopefully Kirsty and co getting into trouble for the constant bullying.

has anyone watched that jo coffee? (I think her names josieeee now) She’s a bit odd and has done some strange things but she speaks to much sense when it comes to Kirsty, simba etc.
I actually kind of like jo. I know most of the time she is drunk but she sees through all the rubbish that Kirsty and simba etc chat

Reactions: 1

Bluepop

VIP Member
There is a rogue mod in Lucy’s live now blocking all of her friends/ supporters/ gifters and it’s frustrating because lucy doesn’t have a clue what’s going on, everyone was trying to tell her and asking to be unblocked and she was just saying no we’re not unblocking anyone, so now her live is just full of undercover bully’s
It’s definitely that bee kind. That account is a troll account of the actual bee kind (they confirmed this last week) but L doesn’t listen 🤷🏼‍♀️ plus it doesn’t help that Lucy mods anyone that’s even slightly nice

No doubt she'll be live all day and tattle will get brought up 🤣
She mentioned tattle a couple of weeks ago, apparently everyone on here is middle aged and dont get f*ked. I can confirm neither of those statements are correct.

• Haha

Spf50

Chatty Member
The fact they want to dox just for the fun of it shows how immature they all are. Anyone with a different opinion is obv on their hit list! We aint all sheep we have out own minds and can say it too. The fact they just block anyone with a diff opinion says it all really! Lets hope kirsty is off for a shower too 🥰🥰

Spf50

Chatty Member
So these are the people that were incorrectly doxxed (they actually have nothing to do with L) but the post is still up on the page. What awareness is this spreading? 🧐
The fact they think bambam isnt the real bambam is hilarious! Listening to 17 yr old simba saying he took bambams acc when in fact he changed one of his accs to her name!
Its like chinese whispers they all add a little on to the story and alll believe the story it ends up being 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kate90210

Was gonna say one of there so called supporters is in this tread
The one I know of isn’t even a supporter she is part of the ‘team’ you could say a rogue team member, there are a couple of imposters in their ‘team’ and probably a good few supporters in this thread

How can they say awareness with no solid proof!! Imagine someone close to them got called a ponce would they wait to see proper hard evidence or start a hate campaign??
They all say lucy doesnt leave the flat , would you leave with all the death threats, there was a vid on ambers page of shouting things at them in the street, people have been to their flat , posted horrible things!
That is not awareness and not saying kirsty or crew have sent or done them things but they openly laughed about it all!!
Bryan has been shouted at in the street! Again innocent until proven guilty!!
Never ever been any evidence of lucy grooming! Yet you still bombard with requests to dual to shout at her! Yes lucy and bryan can be just as bad but in my personal opinion that is their mentality they dont have the mental capacity to argue in a correct way!
You can all sit there sayung there is nothing wrong with lucy or bryan people with half a brain can see they have special needs! You say they have court etc with their needs they wouldnt be left to do it alone. So again another lie.
Its not about supporting so called ponces its the hate campaign you have all set about doing! How is it ok for you all to talk to simba at 16 but god forbid lucy has a 16 yr old in her live and send likes not gifts! As its just the 3 point you get from the likes!
You forget u are allowed on tik tok over the age of 13 just not live till 16, and no gifts till 18 yet simba is a god and gets all gifts!! What makes him different??
I bet you all havent gone through your lists and vetted all followers? I bet you dont check all people in your live!!
So take a big long look at what you allow!! Dont come for others because they dont agree with you!!
Could not agree more with everything you have said here!! 🙌🏻

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I’m sure earlier on you were defending her?
Yeah ? Ive always said i support here im not here to argue i come on here to be nosey at first im not gonna argue with people on this thread because whats the point everyone had their thoughts on kirsty and im not gonna change that because u all have your minds made up sorry if me commenting is offending people il go back to being a silent watcher

greeneyes23

As far as I can confirm:

- Lucy is a useless lump of human with a lower than average IQ.
- Lucy is addicted to TikTok but basically just sits in front of the camera eating and saying thanks for the gifts
- Lucy is not the nicest person, but Bryan is worse and is the bigger drama llama and has an abusive streak

However nowhere can I find or find proof of:
- either being groomers
- them having court summonings
- the police banning her from tiktok
- an active investigation

am I on the right track?
There’s actually quite a lot of evidence that Bryan’s a groomer. Other may disagree but I’ve genuinely seen it for myself. He is 100% a n

Spf50

Chatty Member
It’s definitely that bee kind. That account is a troll account of the actual bee kind (they confirmed this last week) but L doesn’t listen 🤷🏼‍♀️

She mentioned tattle a couple of weeks ago, apparently everyone on here is middle aged and dont get f*ked. I can confirm neither of those statements are correct.
No that is the actual bee kind, not the troll one, lucy has added lots of new mods today the lists have gone 4 times today. Shes been screaming on lives. Happens al time buy her a gift or be nice she mods u cos she thinks ur her mate seen it so many times. The poor girl just wanta friends but alot befriend her to get "non existant info" sad it is

Swalala1

Does anyone know who brookster or eyeball is? Apparently there is an article out about it, watching the live that josh is in and mouldayyywilaayyy has just joined and told everyone to read the article and they are crying?! I’m so confused x
What’s this about then 🤔

kate90210

Does anyone know who brookster or eyeball is? Apparently there is an article out about it, watching the live that josh is in and mouldayyywilaayyy has just joined and told everyone to read the article and they are crying?! I’m so confused x

Bluepop

VIP Member
Well they were all reading an article about her but wouldn’t give any details, you know how they like to go live and then all secretive so everyone comments asking what’s happened and they ignore them 🙄 it was that type of situation but mouldable willaayyy said it’s nothing to do with child abuse, does anyone know eyeballs real name to Google it? Also confused about who mouldayywillayy is as I thought that was Kirstys name 🤣 but it wasn’t Kirsty it was a young girl with red hair
oooh I have no idea what it could be then 🧐 not sure what her real name is. That mouldy willay person was live with Josh and Somerset girl earlier I don’t think I’ve ever seen her before.